32

September 14th, 6:27pm

A perk to being the Alphas mate is that you get front seat to all the meanings as well as an opinion.

I did like this, feeling included in this. Jimin always been so good at including me in everything unless it was for him and some of the best of the kill team to check the area just in case.

Yeah I wasn't allowed to go on those but I didn't mind. When that would happen, Jin would make me something to snack on.

Everything was peaceful so far.

Which is why I was confused when my mate suddenly came inside the mansion with a worried look on his face.

"Jiminie?" I sniffed the air, smelling the stress coming from him. I was at his side within seconds, stopping him in his hurried tracks. "Talk to me please? What's wrong?" I spoke gently, turning his face so that he was looking down at me.

He sighs softly, cupping my cheeks before placing a soft, heartfelt kiss on my lips. I almost forgot what I stopped him for.

Almost.

"We need to call a meeting" he says with his forehead pressed against mine. "Okay. We can do that right now, how urgent?" I didn't waste time by prying it out of him since he was going to obviously announce it in the meeting.

"Stage Alpha. Stationary levels." I bite my lip, grabbing his hand before pulling him out the kitchen. I pressed the small white button on the wall behind a bunch of roses that sat in front of it.

I followed jimin to the basement where the meetings was held, the walls was sound proof but even so, once the omegas here the meeting alarm they know to look after the children.

I took my seat beside him but he instantly moved me to his lap, rubbing my waist soothingly. I looked him deep in those sharp brown eyes, a million questions popping up in my head.

It didn't take long for the seats around the table to be taken up, the inner circle of the pack sitting before us.

Jimin clears his throat before standing up, sitting me in his chair instead as he stood beside me to speak.

"Wolfsbane was found around the are today on our routinely check. Keeping in mind that just a month ago, it was not there before we moved in." He calmly states.

"Which means someone knows what we are and clearly aren't friendly neighbors." Taehyung said, leaning back in his chair.

"So what does this mean?" Sunmi asked. Everyone started mumbling to themselves, trying to figure out the worst of the situation. "We have to be ready and on the look out. Me and some others will carefully go around and dig up the wolfsbane so that no one accidentally runs into it and gets themselves killed." Everyone seemed to ease up after the alpha said this.

But not jimin.

No.. his stress raised higher along with some other smell mixed into it that I couldn't put my finger on yet.

I frowned slightly, listening to the further meeting done to the dismissal. I stood up before anyone could exit the room and cleared my throat slightly, causing them to stop and turn to me. "I would like to know if there was a possibility that taehyung or Namjoon would step in place of jimin with leading the wolfsbane situation?" I tilted my head, not looking at jimin since I could feel his eyes on my already.

"What are you doing yoongi? I have to go to make sure nothing happens to the pack" he tells me. "Namjoon or Taehyung being co-alphas of the pack would do just as a good job as you will jiminie." He opens his mouth to say something else. "We need to talk." I cut him off, now looking him in the eyes.

His eyes flashed slightly before his slowly nodded his head. Turning back to the two I had addressed, I smiled brightly. "Will either of you two be up for that?" I asked nicely. "I'll go, I can easily track down wolfsbane" Namjoon said. I clapped. "Great. Thank you so much" I thanked him, finally ending the meeting for real this time.

Once everyone was gone, I turned fully to jimin and pointed to his chair that I have been sitting in. "Sit." I ordered him. He tilts his head, raising an eyebrow. Clearing my throat, I started again. "Please have a seat, sir..." I blushed slightly, not looking him in the eyes now.

Once he sat down, I leaned against the table in front of him, crossing my arms. "Is there something else you're not telling me about this wolfsbane problem?" I asked. The silence thickened in the room as we stared at each other. He looked as if he wanted to say something but his lips was screwed shut.

Whereas, I had a million questions but my lips was zipped closed.

It was a good 5 minutes before I got the hint that he wasn't going I say anything about it.

I sighed, sitting in his lap. "Jiminie? I can't help with this feeling if you can't talk to me" I softly kissed his nose, stroking his cheek gently. I watched him bite his lip, pondering over it.

"If I tell you, would you let me handle it?" His hands softly squeezed my hips, pulling me closer against him.

My breath hitched in my throat slightly, biting my lip when his hands wondered down to my ass and gave it a firm squeeze.

"J-Jiminie" I squeaked. I could feel his length just under me, trying to control myself so that my omega wouldn't submit so quickly and start grinding on it.

This wasn't the best time to be horny.

"My body is going through something right now. More like preparing to go through something... it's not the right time, things are going slightly down hill already so it's not the time..." I shook my head slightly. "Not the time for what minnie?" I wanted him to get to the point, I hated when I felt as if someone was trying to tip toe over the truth. I didn't want this to become a habit for my lover.

"My rut... it's coming up soon.."

Not proofread😋