25

Jimin's p.o.v

"Keep that form" I shout. Standing on the other side of a blue mat as I watched one of my men going against one of yuri's men. They went at it but the lack of training in yuris pack members was showing. I just needed to know how to help them and what to help them with before I put anyone on our hunting team.

My member then flipped yuris member on his back making me call time. "You lack focus. I keep telling you—" "well maybe if you stop shouting in my ear then I'll do better" the wolf snaps.

"Hugo" yuri shouts, causing the boy to look at her before walking off the mat and out the training room. Yuri sighs, looking up at me. "I'm sorry about him. He doesn't like losing. I guess it hurt his pride knowing that he isn't the strongest anymore" "And that's fine. I can see that he is in fact strong. He just needs to focus better" "I agree" I felt arms wrap around my waist while talking to yuri and I knew exactly who it was.

"Yoongi" I tried to sound annoyed but when he do things like this I always smile. "What are you two up to" he asked. "We was training yuris team. What are you doing down here" I then asked him. "Jim hyung told me to tell you that there is someone looking for you. I was on my way to take a nap anyways" he say with a shrug. "Oh... well yuri we can finish this later I suppose" I suggested. "It's your call boss" she smiled.

I grabbed Yoongis hand and left the training room. "Where is he" I asked. "Kitchen. I'm going to the room" I nod, kissing his forehead gently before walking around him and heading to the kitchen. It was empty, besides him who was talking to... a police officer?

"Oh here he is" jin says, laughing nervously while motioning towards me.

"Jimin this is officer Son. He has questions for you" jin hyung tells me. I gave him a knowing look as he made his way out the kitchen. I motioned to the table and we both took a seat. Officer Son sighed. "Look let's cut to the chase Mr.Park. I know what you are and what you do here" he says.

"And what exactly is that" I asked. "Your a wolf. And so is everyone else here. I also know that you help smuggle illegal drugs from other countries and store them here. Now am I right" I laughed loudly. Smacking the table. His accusations was hilarious. Smuggling drugs? The hell? We have to many omegas with powerful noses to be doing all of that. It simply wasn't safe.

We also had to keep our identity hidden away from the humans outside of the forest.

"Drugs? Wolves? What kind of fan fiction supernatural type shit is this" I wheezed, wiping a lone tear away with a bright smile. "That made my day sir. It really did—" before I knew it, the man surged forward, grabbing the collar of my shirt in a harsh grip.

I took a deep breath, calming myself so I wouldn't growl or show my true eye color. Instead I smirked, making him tighten his grip more. "Listen here you little bastard!! I'm losing my job, my family. I'm risking it all for this. I will NOT allow you to take everything away from me" "Take everything away from you? I don't even know you" I scoffed.

"This story is going to be big. Officer Son shuts down biggest drug trade in Seoul, captures wolves and becomes huge. I will not give up" he pushed me back in my seat before standing up.

He points at me, eyes showing pure desperation as madness. "Watch your back park!! I'll be watching" and with that, he leaves. I rolled my eyes as him re-enters the kitchen. "What the hell is wrong with that guy" jin scoffed. "He believes we are smuggling drugs and are some type of supernatural animal" I faked a laugh, jin soon joining in.

"Did you hide them" I then think, sending him the link, wanting to know if the omegas was safe. Especially his omega. "Yeah there in the safe room. Everything's good" he links back. "Okay good. God I fucking hate cops" Jin give me a knowing look, raising his eyebrows.

He turned around, leaving the kitchen. I followed. We splitters up, making sure the officer was really gone. Jin used his sense of smell which was the best in the house. "Ok he's gone. Get everyone back inside the living room for a pack meeting" I instructed before walking up to my room.

After a few minutes, everyone was gathered in the living room. Completely confused as to why they had a code yellow after all these years.

I could tell everyone was dying to know what happened. Me, namjoon and tae talked to each other, discussing the plans on what to do from here on out.

After a short time, they started to get impatient. "Okay Okay!! Shut up" taehyung growls, immediately everyone went quite. "Today. A officer came here with accusations that could put us in a lot of trouble" namjoon started.

"He said that we were smuggling drugs, and even found out our true identity" taehyung says. "Of course I lied. We aren't smuggling drugs. We have nothing to do with that kind of things. But we are at risk of being outed by this obsessed and desperate officer" I shout.

"What does this mean" Sunni asked, eyes furrowed. Everyone made a sound of agreement. I looked at taehyung, sighing lowly before looking back at everyone. "We may have to.... disappear.... for a little while" I said. They didn't like that. Everyone voices there opinions at once, creating a sea of unwanted suggestions. "It's not up for debate" namjoon shouts. "We don't get a say so in any of this" someone shouts. "Yes but—" "We can't leave!! We can't let them win" "I understand but—" "this is our home. Why are we being driven away because of a delusional po po—" "ENOUGH" I shout, fist clenching, face turning red as my eyes flashed uncomfortably.

Yoongi was at my side in records time, grabbing my clenched fist in his on hands. "Jimin... Jimin your burning up you need to calm down" he whispers. I take a deep breath. I was still angry but I calmed down only a little bit. "I am making the best decision I can to protect all 600 of us and your acting like this!! I know this is most of our childhood homes. Lots of things has happened that brought us this far but I'm not going to let any of you get hurt. So if moving will ensure safety then that's what we are going to do" nobody spoke.

Everyone knew that my word was final. I didn't want to make any of them mad at me for taking them away from the only thing they knew but I really want keep them safe.

"We we'll be back I assure you. But for now... I-It's not safe. As head alpha of this pack and co leaders," "I motion beside me to taehyung and namjoon. "We agreed that this will keep us all safe." They nod, not putting up anymore fights.

"Yuri. You and your pack are going, no if, ands or buts about it" "I'm not sure it would be any room for us. Don't worry you helped enough jimin oppa—" "Your going. You guys are apart of this pack now. It's not safe here so your going. And don't worry, we are going somewhere safer and bigger. More hidden. So with that being said, pack up all your clothes, shoes. Everything but the furniture. We leave at dusk"

Non proofread!!