17

After the talk me and jimin shared, I felt like I was finally getting to him. I told him things that I never told anyone just so he could trust me with his secrets. He told me things that he didn't tell anyone without him even realizing it.

I found it cute how he talking about his family and how missed them, especially his little sister.

My heart was out of control everytime he laughed and smiled, other then scowling at me. But someone just had to go and mess it up.

The next hour

"Yeah then she'd-" he was cut off by the door opening. We looked at taehyung who looked back at us. When I looked at jimin, his glare was back and so was his emotionless face. "Oh hey jimin" taehyung smiled. "Hey taehyung" "What are you doing in here" the boy asked. "Talking to yoongi" jimin deadpanned. "Duh" I mumbled. "Oh really? About what-" "something that you'll have to die in order to hear" I said. Taehyung stared at me... then jimin then back at me. Jimin rolled his eyes before standing up. He looked at me, face softening as he smiled a little. "Thanks for the talk yoongi. See you later" he says warmly before leaving. Taehyung watched him walk down the hall before coming in my room and closing the door.

"What the hell was you guys talking about" he whisper shouted while sitting in my bed. "That's for us to know and you to not. Now what are you doing in here I thought you was on duty" I switched the subject. "I'm on lunch right now. Jungkook is making me something" he says. I nodded, understanding. "So anyways, when did you get these clothes" he asked looking me up and down. "Sunmi bought them for me. She caught me staring at her skirts and bought me a lot of cute clothes" I giggled. "Your just so adorable" taehyung laughed, patting my head.

—————

After an hour of just lounging around my room, there was yet another pack meeting called. Me and taehyung sat on the couch talking while the living room slowly started to fill up. I felt eye's in me. A lot of them. I mean, who wouldn't look at me? I'm pretty!!

Sorry, turned into jin hyung just then.

"Alright listen up everyone" jimin voice boomed through the room, grabbing everyone's attention. "I had a talk with someone and it really gave me an idea" he started. I held back a smile when our eyes connected for only a few seconds before his was back at scanning the room again. "They made me realize that we was going at this all wrong... maybe the rouges around us isn't looking for trouble. Maybe we are coming off scary and intimidating. Before we bare our teeth we have to at least find the fact of the matter" jimin said.

"But rouges are dangerous, jimin. We don't know if the work for someone who wants to bring us down. We also have to take these things into consideration" namjoon says. "This is true... but we don't fight until we are given a reason to. The rogues did nothing but scare you a little. That's harmless. We need to find out the reasoning behind it all" jin then says, getting a nod from jimin. Everyone was shocked. They didn't expect there cold hearted leader to be so merciful? This wasn't a side they was use to seeing.

"Who is this person you had a talk with, Mr.Park? They seemed to have softened you a little" a voice says. Everyone turned, seeing a smirking wonho standing there. I turned to jimin, seeing his hard glare fixed on the wolf. "Soft? I don't get soft.. I get reasonable. Don't make me kill you where you stand" jimins voice leaked dominance, danger, and power. Even alphas submitted. Something inside me whined. It howled for the dominant one. It made me confuse. I could feel myself nearly whimpering as well.

What is happening to me?

"So what's the plan" sunmi asked. "We find them. Tell them we only want to talk. Ask them what they want, why're they here. Don't act out unless they give you a reason and I mean a good reason to. Don't be no bitch and get punked around. I didn't train you to submit I trained you to make others submit. Meeting over" jimin says, walking out immediately after. I was staring at my hands the whole time, shaking slightly. When he called the meeting off, I stood to my feet walking around the couch to grab sunmi before pulling her to my room.

"What's wrong yoongi? You look.... bothered?" Sunmi asked, touching the youngers forehead. "No fever? Are you okay" she asked again. I shook my head, trying to suppress the urge to whimper and whine. "I-I-I don't know what's w-wrong with me" I whispers. Sunmi took me by the hands, leading me to my bed and sitting me down. "What's wrong. You can tell me" she says warmly, gently rubbing my ears for comfort. I sighed, eyes closing as I gently began to purred at the action. Sunmi laughed at how easily I calmed down by the simply trick before pulling her hand away. Then I whined. It caught her off guard but she shrugged it away.

"When we was in the living room for the meeting I suddenly felt the urge to submit to something. I wanted to crawl to someone to be held, petted, loved. I wanted to whine... I'm so confused what does it mean" Sunmi stared at the wall for a little bit before smiling. "That means your transition is finally over and your inner wolf has been developed" she says. "Inner wolf?" I asked, getting a nod. "The wolf you turn into when angry now lives deep inside you as well." She answered.

"Kay... so what's with the nearly submitting in front of all the other wolves" I then asked. "Your mate is in this house" she squeals, getting excited. "Mate?" When I said this, her smile disappears as she clicks her tongue and rolled her eyes. "A mate is like a soul mate in your human world.... for a wolf to find his or her mate is like finding the wolf your destined to be with" she tells me. "Ooh~" I said in realization, now staring at the wall. "Consider yourself lucky. Not everyone have the pleasure to meet there alpha so soon. Others have to look in different places to find there mate. Yours live under the same roof" she scoffed.

"Well... who is my mate" yoongi asked, looking back at the beta. She only shrugged. "How am I suppose to know" she laughed. "I just.... how am I suppose to find my mate then" I then asked. "You don't... but your wolf do. When your wolf begin to howl and bring you closer to that person. Then you'll have your mate. It only happens with your mate. Even in a crowded room, your wolf would lead you to the right person. Cause he knows" she said.

When I learned about this mate stuff I thought that it wasn't real. But she had been a wolf longer then me. She had to have learned everything there is to know about wolves and how they operate so why shouldn't I believe her?

I didn't have a choice or a good reason not to.

I didn't know how to take the information that my destined soul mate was in the same house as me. I also didn't force it.

But I was happy.

Maybe I could get the love I craved for from my alpha!! Let's just hope he love me back.