20

Everyone looked at each other.

They didn't hear the conversation, they only heard jimins office door slamming then yoongis sobs.... then yoongis door slamming. They didn't know what was going on between the two. They hoped jimin didn't kick yoongi out the pack. Everyone grew close to the smaller boy.

He was the baby of the pack.

Yeah there was cute omegas who acted like a baby, which are littles, but yoongi was natural like this. He was cute when the time came and scary when the time came.

None of them met someone so determined and devoted to the pack like yoongi.

So hearing the omega crying in his room for reasons unknown was a terrible feeling.

Sunmi sighed from where she was sitting before standing up and going to the omegas room. She held her hand up to knock but was cut off by what the omega said.

"T-Theo.... what's wrong with me? Wh-Why don't people want me"

She could cry when she heard how broken he sounded. She took a deep breath, letting her hand lower before walking away. "Where are you going" taehyung asked once she pasted him. He saw that she was going to talk to yoongi but also saw when she decided against it.

She slipped on some shoes along with a had and big coat. "I'm gonna get something for him. Just keep him company until I get back" sunmi says before leaving.

Jungkook walked pass taehyung and went inside the omegas room, taehyung entering shortly after. They saw yoongi was now fast asleep. Face red and fresh tears still there. He was clenching a llama close to his chest as well.

It was a heartbreaking sight seeing this, but they didn't do anything to disturb his sleep. They instead pulled the cover over him before leaving as quietly as possible.

"What's gonna happen to him" jungkook asked. Taehyung sighed, hugging his boyfriend gently. "I don't know babe.... but he'll be okay. He's got us... and sunmi. He can't get kicked out because jimin has to talk to all the head alphas first. Me and Seokjin sure will have a lot to say about it so don't worry. He's not going anywhere" taehyung reassures.

"Yeah but... he sounded so broken. Do you think we can help him be happy again" taehyung nods, pulling away to kiss his lover on the cheek. "We can do anything as long as we do it together okay baby" jungkook smiles, nodding a little before allowing himself to be led downstairs.