11

May 13th, 4:01pm

"Thank you Seokjin, hyung" I smiled upon seeing the freshly baked cookies being pulled out the oven. "Your welcome, hun" He said sitting them down on the stove before placing the cookies on a plate and sliding it to me.

"So. How was training" He asked. I grabbed a cookie and dipped it into my chocolate milk and took a bite. "It was terrible. I was in so much pain and I was so tired" Yoongi groaned. "I know. It was like that for me" Seokjin laughed. Yoongis ears perked up.

"Really? Well then what's next" I asked. He only chuckled while shaking his head. "I can't tell you. Besides the training always are different. I don't know how jimin-ah do it. That's why he is in charge of that" He said, taking a cookie for himself.

"That's right. I'm the best of the best" A voice chimed in. "Oh hey. We was just talking about you" I said, looking at the male. "I am aware. Hurry up with your snack. I'm still not done with you" Jimin grabbed a cookie as he made his exit. I slumped while pouting.

"He will be the death of me" I sighed making Jin laugh. "He will for all of us. But just trust him. He watches all the new borns. He know what they lack and there skills. He know what you need before you even know. He seems cold but trust me, he'll come around" I nod at his words. Everyone deserves a second chance.

After my snack, me and jimin is at it again. This time he isn't pushing me around to get me angry. "What are you studying in school" He ask. "I want to work with computers so I'm studying that" I answer.

He stares at me for a while. I wait for him to speak but he don't. "What" I asked. He shakes his head and looks away. "Your just.... Very pretty" He mumbles. I hide my face in my hoodie just as my cheeks start to heat up. "W-What-" His phone cuts me off. He stops in his tracks and dig his phone from out his pocket and answers it.

His face shows it all. Somethings wrong.

"What? How can you let that happen, Jax.... It's no damn accident.... I don't care get those files or we're all dead... I'm on my way" He hangs up and sigh. "Let's go. We'll finish this later" He grumbles before we start walking back.

Once we're in the house, he's quick to rush to the computer room. "Hey kid" Someone ruffles my hair. I turn around to see taehyung and jungkook. "Hey guys" I smile. "So how was training? Did he find your skill yet" Jungkook asked. I shook my head. "Something went wrong with the files I'm guessing-" "MEETING NOW. EVERYONE IN THE DAMN LIVING ROOM" Jimin shouts, making the whole house shake.

"Oh shit" Tae mumbles before we make our way in the living room. We sat on the couch as the living room begins to fell up with wolfs until everyone was here. Jimins rubbing his temple while Namjoon and seokjin whispered to each other. It all got quite once Namjoon held up a hand. "Guys... We lost the files" Everyone gasped. I shook my head, lowkey saying I told you so.

"Whoever hacked into the FBI system got them" He said. Sunmi stood up, her head hung low. "I promise you alpha. We had them. Then they was gone" She said, looking around.

"Then you didn't have them, sunmi" Jimin shouts, seokjin place a hand on his shoulder. "Sit down sunmi" Seokjin says warmly. Sunmi sits down, playing with her fingers out of guilt. "I guess they found out and let us get them. Only a little. But when we thought we had them... " Jimin stops talking, shaking his head as he balled up his fists. "They took them back-" "And now they have them fully. Theres no way we can get them back" Jimin finish.

"Well maybe it was the new born... He may be working for them and told them that we was trying to get the files. And they took them back" Someone said. I furrowed my eye brows. "And how do you suppose that I did that" I stood up, glaring at the male. "You may have called them-" "I don't have a phone dip shit" I shout. "It's okay yoongi, sit down-" "No.. I told you guys that they would find out and just take them back. It's not hard to see that people are getting the files from someone when you use fire wall. But no one listens to the new guy" Anger bubbled in my stomach.

But was soon forgotten when Jin handed me a plate of cookies. I smiled and sat back down, giving jungkook one before munching on my own. "Well.... Any ideas how to get it back" Taehyung asked. "Wse mhe icropipe" I said, but it came out muffled due to the cookies. "What" Seokjin asked.

I swallowed the cookies and sighed. "Use the microchip" I repeated. "It's not that simple" Sunmi said looking at me. I chuckled. "Oh but it is. Sunmi, only thing you have to do is use the balanced microchip. It has more space so when you use the stations system log you'd be able to get the FBI files. You only need their system password to get in undetected. Then use the system to see what time the files was taken and trace it to the computer that was used to get it. Then just download them back using the microchip which would hold all the files without a sweat. Then boom, case closed" I said, smiling. Everyone looked at me blankly, all but sunmi.

"That's so simple" She shouts, standing up. "Fuck, how I didn't think of that. Your a genius" She said rushing over to kiss my cheek before rushing up stairs. I took a bite of another cookie while staring back at everyone.

"Hi" I said sheepishly.