12

May 13, 6:45pm

"Okay but what about the murder case" Taehyung asked, bringing everyone back from space. "Use the wife" I smiled.

"They already said that she didn't know anything" I shook my head. "She does. She's the wife she has to know something" I said. "He may be right. I mean we kinda have to consider his ideas now since he said that the people would notice if we get the files and they did so... How should we do this" Namjoon asked me.

"Simple. Go talk to her" I shrugged. "It's not that simple, she won't tell us anything" Taehyung said. "It is that simple, you guys just think to hard. She was probably scared to speak to three.... Very scary men" I said, eating another cookie. "Then you do it" Jimin said, making me choke. Taehyung patted my back until I calmed down. "Excuse me, say what" I asked. "Prove your loyalty to this pack by getting the password from the wife. Then your in the pack" He said.

I blinked while staring at him. "O-Okay" I mumbled, braking away from the mini staring contest. "Good. Get ready, we leave in ten. Its a long drive. Everyone dismissed" Jimin said before walking away. "Let's get this over with" I mumbled.

Hours later

"This is it" I asked with a frowned, looking at the depressing cafe. "Yep" jimin simply said, taking the lead. He opened the door and waited. I walked pass him, seeing the inside made me want to cry. It had little customer's, and there was only two people trying to feed them. One making the food the other rushing around taking orders and giving food.

"Don't look to much in it. Just talk to the lady and leave" Jimin whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes, walking to the counter. "Excuse me. Are you Ms. Kang" I asked the lady slaving over a stove. She glanced up at me and nod. "Is there something I could help you with" She asked.

"Yes actually. See my friend here... " I stepped to the side a little and pointed to jimin who stood in the door way of the cafe, arms crossed and hard gaze. "Him and some of his friends came by and talked to you about the death of your husband. I'm so sorry about that" I told her. "Yes. Well we have to grieve later. Still have to keep these shops open ya know" She said.

"Yes and I understand. Do you perhaps have some time on your hands" I tilted my head. "Well no it's only us two you see. I never have time" She said. "Your right. I can help you with that" I mumbled. She smiled before nodding. I rushed to jimin and explained everything to him. "We came here for you to talk and leave. Not work" He growls. "I'm only helping her so she can talk to us" I said.

"Fine. But hurry up" He walked to a booth and sat down. I took an apron and note pad from Ms. Kang and started to ask for people's orders. After two hours everyone was gone and the shop was closed. Ms. Kang and her daughter sat down and agreed to talk to us. "Look Ms. Kang. I know it's a touching subject but we have to talk to you about that day. When your husband life was taken away" I said.

"Look I was here the whole time okay? I don't know anything" She shook her head. "I'm sorry for your lost okay lady. But you being stubborn won't help figure out who killed your husband and who plans to kill two more innocent souls, okay" Jimin says harshly. "I don't like how your talking to my mother. I'mma have to kindly ask you two to leave" Her daughter said.

"I'm sorry about him" I apologized. "Don't be apologizing on my behalf I know what the fuck I'm doing" I stood up, grabbing jimins arm and pulling him out the cafe. "Hyung, really? Being rude isn't getting you anywhere" I shout. He rolls his eyes, folding his arms. "I'm playing good cop bad cop" He says, making me laugh. "Look jimin hyung. Stay in the car, let me talk to them okay?" He shook his head making me sigh. "Please... Pretty please with sprinkles and cherries on top" I asked again with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. Fine I'll be in the car but you only have 20 minutes before I come back in there" He says. "Okay good now go" I said pushing his chest a little, walking back in. I took a deep breath before putting on a smile and walking back to the two girls. "I'm once again so sorry about his behavior. He just really wanna know the death since the police is having a little trouble with finding it out" I said.

"We understand but my husband made me promise not to give anyone the computer password" Ms. Kang said before standing. "It was nice meeting you, yoongi. Thanks for the help anyways" She said before leaving. I looked at the daughter. "Do you know anything" I asked her. "I wish I could help you really. But I don't know anything. My parents never include me in this stuff. Here let me walk you out" We stood up and walked to the glass door.

I pushed it open and looked at the girl. "Here" She handed me a napkin before giving me a hug. "Take care" She mumbled. I pulled away and walked back to the car. "How'd it go" Jimin asked. "She didn't tell me" I sighed looking at the napkin. I unfolded it to see writing.

Hey yoongi. Mom wouldn't tell you the password because the people are still watching, so I wrote it down. The password is 031115 my date of birth. Please find something and bring those sons of bitches to jail. Quick leave before they sense something.

-Susie xoxo

"Drive" I deadpan, still looking at the note. "What no we need that password-" "Drive. Jimin drive" I shout. He titled his head before starting the car and driving away. "Okay first; who the fuck are you yelling at? And second; what got you so shook up" He asked. "She said that the mom didn't tell us because there are people watching them. So Susie wrote it down" I explained. "So you have the password" He asked.

I only nod making him smile. "Good job" He said patting my leg. Seeing him smile made me smile. I wish he would smile more.

That was the first time I saw jimin hyung smile. It was beautiful to me.

It still is.

I played his smile so many times in my head that day and it just gave me goosebumps.

I couldn't believe I liked him after just meeting him. We didn't even know each other like that.

But it didn't stop my feeling from running wild everytime he was near.

It didn't stop the fact that I wanted to be his.

But I didn't tell anyone.

I wasn't going to.

And I didn't.

Okay maybe tae but he is an exception.

I got youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें