31

YOOO MAJORITY RULES 3's all over!! Let's get this started!!!
WARNING WARNING WARNING REAL SEROUS SMUT SMUT SMUT

"F-f-fuckk~" yoongi whined as the alpha tongued at his hole expertly. With his face pressed in the pillows and ass hiked up in the air, hole exposed for his alpha to see, jimin took complete advantage of this. He sucked and tongue at the omegas clenching hole effortlessly until he was shaking from the pleasure.

Yoongis hands clenched tightly in the sheets as he subconsciously pushed back more, even though he was in the stage of it being too much but not enough if you get what I'm saying.

"A-Alphaa~ alpha f-fuckk!! more please~~ m-more~" the alpha never seen yoongi like this. Yes the omega showed signs of submission but he never thought he'd fall this deep. Drool leaking from the side of his mouth, cheeks flushed, a thin layer of sweat setting over his beautiful body, the whiny-moany sounds he make that only get high pitched when jimin thrust his tongue inside.

He love watching his baby get like this. He knew now that this can't be the first and last time it happens. He promised, for his own pleasure, he'd absolutely ruin his omega every time.

"A-ahh~ right there" yoongi moans, burying his face deeper into the pillows because he knew he wouldn't be able to keep quiet now. Jimin allowed his fingers to reach the spot that yoongi craved the most, but he didn't give it to him easy. He mercilessly rubbed against that spot while having his other hand wrapped around the youngers member, keeping him from that orgasm.

Yoongi pants heavily, grabbing jimins wrist loosely in an attempt to move his hand away but he was just too weak to do so. He whined loudly, not caring if anyone could hear him now. "A-Alphaa" he whines desperately. "You seem frustrated peach~ what's wrong, you can tell your alpha" jimin teases, rubbing his spot rougher causing yoongi to push forward, screaming slightly.

He could feel the sensation in his stomach, waiting for the moment jimin released his dick from the hold he had it in. Jimin could feel yoongis dick twitch everytime he rubbed that spot, by which he knew how close yoongi really was. "P-please let me c-cum alpha~! W-why won't you l-let y-yoonie cum!?" The smaller pants out, trying his hardest to keep still so he wouldn't make this harder for himself.

"Awee~ because baby~ I want you to cum when I'm fucking you, silly~" jimim laughs softly. "Can cum twice!! Cum multiple times more" yoongi desperately argues. His mind was sooo foggy he didn't know if he was making sense or not. He couldn't think about nothing but the ball of pleasure sitting in his stomach and jimins fingers that was still showing him no mercy. He couldn't focus anymore.

"Oh? What a greedy little thing I have hm~ you want me to make you cum multiple times~ once isn't enough hm~?" Yoongi nods absentmindedly, not knowing that he just signed the deal with the devil.

Jimin smirks victoriously, letting go of yoongis dick as he pressed on his spot, causing yoongi to jerk forward forcefully, moaning loudly as the pleasure in his stomach came out as ropes of cum all over the bed. His thighs shook slightly, pushing against jimins fingers slowly only to jerk forward again do to the sensitivity of his spot now.

Jimin gently rubbed over his ass, squeezing the soft flesh in his hands before slapping it, leaving a dull red mark. Yoongi moans softly at this, wiggling his hips for more. Jimin didn't hesitate to give him more until his ass cheeks was sore and red and yoongi was basically running for it now.

Jimin turned him over on his back, spreading his beautiful legs before slowly pushing his pulsing dick inside the omega who's eyes slowly rolled in the back of his head.

"You don't understand what you just got yourself into, little omega~" jimin tells him, sliding his dick steadily inside and out the poor omega. Yoongi paid no mind to what his alpha just told him. All he knows is that he was nothing but a fuck toy to be used only for his lover.