7

April 18th, 11:52am

I woke up to the sound of talking. It sound faint but I could tell the people who was talking once in the same room as me. I just keep quite and listened. Yeah, how sneaky am I right?

"I just don't think he should be here. I mean look at him. He hasn't even shown any signs of changes. He don't have ears or even a tail. How do we know he's not just a normal human and works for the people who are hacking to get our files and throw us in jail" I know that voice.

It's that sunmi girl. Gosh she really hates me. My breathing slowed down once I heard the next voice. "Well until them we keep him. I felt ears coming in. I'm sure he have a little tail bump back there. Don't sweat it sunmi, give it time" "But boss-" "Enough. I said what I had to say. This is the time where you walk away" His voice was smooth like honey. I would love to listen to it for as long as possible.

I heard foot steps leaving the area before a sigh was heard. Before more foot steps came, closer to me. "I really hope your not fooling us. I'd hate to kill someone as pretty as you" Jimin mumbled so low that it was almost unheard. But it's like I could hear it loud and clear.

Jimin find me pretty? Oh hell yeah.

Jimin lift, closing the door behind him before I sat up, kicking the covers off me. I sighed. "I really hope I'm not fooling myself either" I whispered before standing up and walking to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, wrapping the towel around my body before leaving out the bathroom to see taehyung sitting on my bed, smirk on his face with his arms crossed over his chest.

I almost screamed like a little teen girl seeing him. I clenched tightly onto my towel. "Wow. You even cover yourself like a girl. Your such a bottom" Taehyung chuckled making heat spread across my face.

"T-Tae.. What a-are you doing h-here" I stuttered, mentally curseing myself for it.

"Just checking on you. I know sunmi and jungkook bit your head off last night and for that I'm sorry" Taehyung. I only nod. I really need him to leave.

I'm guessing he noticed my discomfort cause he chuckled with a mischievous smirk across his face. "Don't worry, doll. I don't bite...... Hard" I'm sure my face is lit up light a red traffic light. He took pleasure in this. Cause he was laughing his ass off right now and I didn't find it funny.

Taehyung p.o.v

After I got done talking to Namjoon about our next move, I figured that I should check on little yoongs before we go. I know how it feels to loose your parents because of something like this. And I know he really needs a friends right now.

Plus, sunmi and jungkook didn't really hold there tongues back then. To be honest, they was holding back a lot, knowing how much of a potty mouth they both was.

Once I came to yoongi room, I knocked lightly. "Yoongi it's me. Taehyung" I said. I found it weird that he didn't answer. Maybe he is still sleeping. I opened the door and walked inside, closing it behind me.

That's funny, he isn't in bed. Then where is- I heard the shower turn off. Sighing, I sat down on his bed and waited. Thinking that he would come out fully dressed but boy was I surprised to see yoongi walk out with damped blond hair, slightly glistening pale skin and a pastel blue towel wrapped around his body. Once he noticed me, he jumped a little, clenching his towel for dear life like I would just stand up and snatch it off him.