18

Jimin paced around his room, wolf on overdrive as it howled and begged for its mate. Jimin was starting to get angry at it.

He can't have another mate!!

After what happened to his other one he wasn't sure if it was possible.

His fist balled, punching a hole in the wall effortlessly. He shook his head, going to the other side of the room and putting on his boxing gloves before going ham on the boxing bag.

He didn't want to have thoughts of his old mate. He was dead. He's gone. His only mate is dead. Why is there another one? Jimin wasn't sure if he was even ready to have another one!! Is he willing to possibly lose this one to? Do he want to go through the possibility of this mate dying to!?

He remembered the signs of having a mate all to well.

Who could be his new mate now? After years of leaving with all these people, why is this happening now.

Then it hit him.

Yoongi just got here.... it can't be.

He stopped punching the bag, tilting his head in confusion. Is yoongi my mate? Why didn't his wolf tell him sooner?

Maybe the transition to a new mate made him unsure as well.

If yoongi was my mate wouldn't he have submitted and crawled to me by now though? Am I just in my head about this? I may be playing a track on myself.

Yeah!!

I am going crazy.

It's impossible to have another mate. I'm crazy. Maybe I'm desperate to have someone to hold. Someone to protect. I wanted that ever since my mate passed. Maybe thats what it was. Yeah.

I can't have any they mate....

Could I?