4

April 16th, 10:59am

I walked through the halls of my school, laughing with my friends. I finally got taehyung to let me attend school for the last day which led to the weekend, but that caused me to miss my first class. We walked into the lunch room, grabbing lunch before sitting at our normal table. "Yo Yoongi. Where was you last night man? You totally missed our study session" TJ, one of my best friends at this school, said with a frown.

I groaned. "I forgot that. Sorry guys I was tied down with....... My mom? Yeah my mom took me with her to to pay bills and stuff. I'm sorry TJ" A little white lie was all I could think of.

"Okay?" TJ chuckled before stuffing his face with bulgogi. I laughed. We talked more and more, and it felt good to let go.

To be normal.

We went to class after. But when the last bell rung, it hit me..

I have no home.

I groaned out loud. "Hey Yoongi" Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to find taehyung smiling down at me. "What are you doing here" I asked, not meaning for it to come out rude. "Well I came to take you home duh" He chuckled like it was amusing.

I rolled my eyes before walking in front of him. "Where are you going" He called after me. "Home" I simply stated. I was going to my parents house. I was going to apologize and clear up any and every misunderstanding we have. Tell them what really happened and beg them to let me come back home. I just wanted to be normal again.

I soon saw the ocean blue house come into view. I felt nervous. There is no turning back though. I stood on the porch, gathering all my thoughts before bringing my fist up and gently knocking on the door. I waited for a whole 15 minutes and no one answered.

I looked inside the window but bearly said anything. Groaning, I walked to the back of the house and climbed up to the balcony to my room. I'm glad I always leave my window open just in case this stuff happen. I sighed before looking up.

Everything was gone.

There was a wave of pain and hurt that watered my body. I ran around the whole house, to see the same thing. Before I knew it, I broke down. Tugging on my hair as I slowly slid down the wall and onto the floor. Tears flowed down my face in a panic and I couldn't stop them.

I sat there for 3 hours. I stopped crying 2 hours ago but I felt so numb. I couldn't move.

But I finally stood up. Glancing around the empty house for the last time before taking my exit.

I walked away from the house, trying not to look back.

I needed to let go.

I needed to move on.

The normal life wasn't for me anymore.

I didn't have parents to come home to anymore.

My life was ruined.

Might as well except it for the better or worst.