1

I had a great life.

I had a great, loving family.

Great friends.

Good school.

I had everything a normal child could only want. I loved it. It was nice and amazing.

I was so happy.

Until I started to change.

I never knew why I got bad mood swings.

Like cmon, a dude having mood swings? Hilarious!

I told my parents I was feeling different. They tried to help but no one could help me. Until that one, rainy, cold, night. My life changed for the worst.....

April 11th, 9:15pm

"It's really coming down out there isn't it" Mr.Min sighs before walking away from the window and back to the couch. "Yep. They said it would be like this until next week" Mrs.Min shouts from the kitchen. "Well that's a bummer" Mr. Min said. After a while, dinner was ready so Mrs. Min started to call out for Yoongi.

"Yoongi honey, dinners ready" Mr. Min walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Mrs. Min got no answer from yoongi. "Jeez. That kid always have in those earphones" She sighed before walking up the stairs to where yoongi's room was.

She leaned against the door, lightly hitting her index knuckle against it before shouting, "Yoongs? Foods done" She got no answer. This was strange.

"Okay.... I'm coming in" She said before waiting a couple seconds to open the door slowly. "Yoongi Yoongs.... Did you hear me" She pushed the door open more to be faced with a horrendous site. There was claw marks everywhere on the walls and some on his bed.

Speaking of the bed, that was tipped over. His lamp was shattered on the floor. His desk broken as well.

There, lying on the floor, was a shaken boy. Naked, cradling his self like a baby in a womb.

He slowly looked up at his mother, eyes flashing Green. "M-Mommy" He whimpered. Mrs. Min screamed a ear pitching sound before turning around to run out the door but only to run into the wall, hitting her nose. The pain being unbearable the last thing she saw was her son, moving to catch her before-

Black.

Mr. Min was now in the door way. Seeing the scene before looking down at his son and wife. "You bastard what did you do" He shouts, pushing away the boy. "I-I didn't do anything" He shouts. The only thing Mr. Min seen is his wife, a cut on her cheek and a bloody nose.

"Get out" He shouts. The boy was bewildered. Shocked.

Frozen.

"A-Appa-" He was snatched from where he was sitting, dragged from the room and down the stairs before being thrown out the door. "B-But Appa" The door was slammed in his face. It was Thrundering and lighting out. Rain hitting the ground hard as the wind blew tragically. He was alone. Everything he knew was gone.

That was the worst day of my life. Mom was terrified of me. ME!! Her 'little cup of sugar' as she would say. And dad looked disgusted and Angry... I thought my life was over....

I had no more purpose.

I didn't know what I was or becoming. I was so lost and broken.

I wanted to kill myself. I lost everything. But....

My life was just getting started.