9

I remember waking up early.

I was determined to find my best friend. Bring him back, him and jungkook talk it out and maybe..... Do it and everything would be good again..

Better this time.

I couldn't wait to tell him what I did.

How I cleared up everything with jungkook hyung and sunmi noona.

April 29, 5:28am

I stared at the time for a little over five minutes before swinging my legs off the bed and rushing to my closet. I pulled on a black hoodie and black jeans that had 3 cuts on each thigh and one of each knee. I tucked my tail in my pants before putting on a beanie and grabbed my phone.

I hope I find tae.

I wrote a note saying that I went for a walk just in case anyone came in looking for me, which I highly doubt, before leaving the room. I quitly closed the door behind me before tip toeing down the stairs and to the door.

"It's a little to late for a walk now don't you think" A voice stopped him. I turned around to see jungkook. He walked down the stairs to me, holding my letter.

"Jungkook h-hyung I w-was just-" "Save it. I know what your doing. I'm coming to" He said. To say that I was surprised is an understatement.

"O-Okay" I said. It's not like I could say no. I mean it's his boyfriend.

We both lift the house before starting our hunt. Suddenly, jungkook pulls out a shirt from his pocket. "It's taehyungs. If we smell it, we may be able to track him if he's near or if he was near" He said before taking a long sniff of the lost wolfs scent.

I did the same. We kept walking until we was at the tip of the woods. "Do we have to" Jungkook whined, making me laugh. "You want to find your man's right" I asked, nudging him with my elbow. He chuckled before taking the first step out, sniffing the air. "Let's keep walking.  We'll find him soon" I reassured. Jungkook nods.

I took the lead, walking ahead while sneakily sniffing for taehyungs scent. "I don't smell him" Jungkook begun to get impatient. "Don't worry. Really" I said. I could hear a sigh come from jungkooks lips as we walked until the sun came up. "My feet is killing me. I'm cold. I'm hungry. And I give up. If Tae wanted me he would have came back" Jungkook says.

We stopped at a park bench and sat down. It was quite for a little while before I spoke. "Do you know why he didn't come back already" I asked. Jungkook shook his head while playing with his fingers. Suddenly, jungkooks ears perked up.

"Easy. People would notice" I said, patting down his ears that was covered by his beanie. "I.... Fucking hell" He groaned, huntching over with his face in his hands. "What's wrong hyung" I asked softly. It took a while for him to answered my question, making me mentally roll my eyes. "You told him that if he loved you, then stay away from you-" "I know it sound stupid but I was jealous and angry okay. I couldn't control my mouth" He whined.

"Well at least it proves his love for you" I mumbled to myself. Jungkook sighs, pulling out the scented shirt and pressed it against his nose, smelling it again. Leaning his head back as he began to sniff the air. "We aren't giving up.." I said, standing up. Jungkook followed, handing me the shirt. He started to walk ahead as I sniffed the shirt, sniffing every angel of the air before running to catch out with the coconut hair male.

"We aren't. I'mma get my man's back" He suddenly said, making me burst in laughter. We stopped at a busy street. Cars flying by, buses and bikes. We just waited until we could cross.

Until a familiar scent caught our attention. I sniffed again, double checking before gasping. "Jungkook. Tae's-" But he was already gone. I turned around to see him running the way the scent was coming from. I quickly followed, only a couple steps behind him as we arrived at a small cafe.

"Jungkook wait" I pulled him to a stop. "Let go yoongi. I need to see him" "I know hyung. I know but you can't just walk in there looking like a loose animal okay? Calm down. Act normal" I told him. His breathing slowed down and he gave me a confirmed nod. "Okay... Go get 'em tiger" I said, making him smile before he opened the cafe door and walked in.

I watched from the glass window as he approached taehyung. Taehyung looked so surprised to see him that it made me smile. They was talking for so long, but finally they stood up and walked out. I watched with a big grin on my face once taehyung saw me here. "Y-Yoongi y-you... J-Jungkook-" "We're cool. He explained everything to me and helped me find you. I owe him that much" Jungkook and I looked at each other before looking at taehyung.

"Well damn" He laughed.

"Come on. Let's go home. All these people are making me dizzy" I said causing them to laugh, even though I was serious.

It's felt good to actually have people in my life again.

I helped get tae back and jungkook acted like a big brother to me. I felt complete.

Yet something still picked at me....