8

Taehyung was gone for a whole week after that. And it was all because of me. I was unintentionally fucking up from left to right.

Telling people how to do there jobs.

Breaking up relationships that lasted longer then I thought.

I was just a fuck up.

I, Min Yoongi, fucked up over and over and over again.

How was I going to fix it? The only way I was taught to.

The human way.

My parents way.

The normal way.

April 27th, 3:16pm

My hands was all clammy and sweaty. I did know if I would ever leave this room alive once I enter. I heard about what happened to jungkook and taehyung three days ago by two gossiping girls and I haven't seen tae in a week and a half now.

Jungkook was wrecked. He bearly eats when Seokjin hyung cooks. He always have eye bags under his eyes, bed hair, always wearing sweatpants and a dirty white shirt.

I needed to fix this.

Even if it means dying to do so.

After fixing the beanie on my head, making sure the newly grown ears was unnoticeable, I slowly twisted open the door knob to jungkook and taehyung's room. Peeking my head inside, I see a lump in the covers and jungkooks brown hair peeking out, staring at a picture of him and taehyung that was taken at a state fair.

"Go away hyung. Im not hungry" He says, voice cracking. Sighing, I step in, closing the door behind me. "J-Jungkook hyung" I stutter. His brown ears pointing up as he quickly sits up. Glaring at me. "Get out" He says lowly, making me step back a little.

"H-Hyung i-" "I said. Get. Out" He growled. I saw a red flash in his eyes as he slowly started to get up. I gulped, not being able to move. "Do you not listen? You ruin everything you know that right? All because you think you know stuff and that you can take what's not yours" His left ear twitched after his sentence. I could see the anger in his eyes. His words hurt, but I know what I was here for.

I needed to fix this. I needed to fix everything.

"Listen hyung. I know that your pissed okay... But let me explain-" "I don't want you to fucking explain shit" He shouts. Im surprised he could keep to himself. Seeing that he didn't go wolf and rip me apart, I knew he really wanted me to explain. He wanted taehyung back more then anyone here.

But he was to stubborn to admit it.

"I'm not leaving until you hear me out" I said. He came closer. Grabbing my collar and pushing me against the wall harshly. "You took everything from me. You love doing that don't you? Your such a fuck up. Don't you get it? No one wants you here" Sighing, I slowly hold his wrists. "Im not leaving until you here me out" I repeat.

He looks into my eyes. His is filled with hurt and pain while mines are filled with every emotion. Groaning, he punched the wall by my head before letting go of my shirt and walking back to the bed, back facing me.