10

Now that everything was cleared up, and people didn't hate me, I had to start training.

They told me that it wouldn't be easy.

And that it didn't get easier.

But God did it hurt like a bitch.

May 13th, 2:35am

Today is the day.

The day Yoongi gets trained. His skill would be found, his loyalty would be proven, and his strength and mindset would be triggered.

Jimin trains the new born's because he's the only alpha that shows no mercy. He's known to be the cold hearted alpha. He gets the job done. Yeah you'd cry, beg for mercy.

He'll just look in your eyes and tell you to get up, to keep fighting. Some say he has no soul, but boy was they wrong.

It seemed like his cold heart is warmed up now, since Min Yoongi was introduced to him. He never saw a male with such beauty. He saw that Yoongi really wanted to make friends here since he made up with the two who really didn't like him, which proved that he has a kind heart.

He proved his loyalty to his friendship with taehyung as well.

Only thing lift is to become part of the pack. And this is how he'll do it.

So at 2:35 am. Jimin is standing in front of the youngers bed, watching through dark eyes as Yoongi sleeps peacefully. He was suppose to been woke up the sleeping beauty but... Life had other plans.

He started daydreaming about him sleeping next to Yoongi. Them tangled up with each other. It was a wonderful thought. But jimin knew he couldn't touch the younger. He knew Yoongi was the key to making him soft. And he wasn't going to go soft.

He refused.

Snapping out the dream state, he took a deep breath before yanking the warm cover off the hybrid. Yoongi paid no notice, only turning to the other side, cuddling into his pillow. Jimin rolled his eyes at this cute behavior. Ignoring the pounding in his heart and the twisting in his stomach, he growled making the younger snap up, looking around in horror.

"Get up" Jimin said in a cold tone, catching the youngers attention. Yoongi looked at the alpha, drinking in his appearance. Dark blue ripped jeans, black hoodie and black Timbalands. His black hair parted, showing his godly forehead. "I'm not repeating myself" Jimin said, growing impatient.

Yoongi got out of bed, forgetting that he's only wearing a oversized white T-shirt and boxers, he turns on the lamp before going to the closet. "Why did you wake me at such an ungodly hour?" Yoongi asked. Not getting answer, he just dropped it and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. "Don't take a shower nor bath" Jimin called out, hearing a whine of disapproval.

Minutes later, the pouty pale boy exited the bathroom. "I feel dirty" He whined. "Look. I don't care. You have training so such it the fuck up" The alpha growled, knowing the power he have over all.

Yoongi followed jimin out the house and through the woods. "Well what am I learning today, hyung" Yoongi asked, looking around with a smile. The woods always look pretty, even in the dark. Yoongi could feel his ears twitch with delight and tail swoosh back and forth in excitement. "Don't speak unless your spoken to is the first lesson" Jimin said coldly. Causing yoongis ears and tail droop.

They stopped in a field, trees all around the open space. "Okay.... Let's get started"

Several holy hours later

Yoongi dropped to the floor, panting heard, close to wheezing. His body was aching, muscles throbbing, bones breaking. "Control it" Jimin barked. Yoongi groaned, turning on his back. Trying to control his breathing and get his sight back to normal, but it wouldn't work.

"I-It hurts" Yoongi cried. Jimin watched, arms folded with a hard look as the omega went through pain. It still pulled are his heart though. "Think of something that makes you happy, something that calms you" Jimin says. Yoongi tried heard to focus on his voice, to focus on his words as the ripping of his insides almost consumed him.

He thought about his parents, their smiles, but that only mad him more angry.

Come on yoongi think. What makes you happy and calm yoongi's mind kept shouting.

Hot chocolate? Everyone loves hot chocolate.

Nice warm hot chocolate with 13 baby marshmallows, a plate of freshly baked cookies and some strawberries. His lip trembled as he calmed down. Body shaking from not being able to change as he let out a sigh of relief, pain leaving his body entirely.

"Good job" Jimin said, as the pale, beat up boy slowly stood up. "W-Why... Why did you do that" Yoongi asked. Jimin tilted his head. "You have to learn how to control it. Or else your putting people in danger and we'd have a whole SWAT on our tails" He said without emotion.

"B-But.. It hurts. Is there a way for it not to" He whimpered. Jimin sighed, shaking his head. "Look. You are a omega okay" Jimin finally told him, but yoongi didn't get it. "What's that" He asked. "We have three types of wolfs that live in that house. There's alphas, betas, and Omega's. You... You are a omega, meaning your the cute, life of the party wolf. Your like the baby" Jimin explained.

Yoongi pouted. "I don't want to be a baby-" "Well you are. We don't decide who becomes what. Your body does. Your ears are small so that means your an omega" Jimin tried not to sound so harsh. But then again he did, he just toned it down a little. "Fine" Yoongi sighed. "Can we go back now? I'm hungry" He asked. Jimin didn't say a word, he only turned around and started walking back to the house.

Yoongi smiled and ran to his side. "I want hot chocolate and cookies now" He said with excitement. Jimin smiled only a small smile. Just a tiny one. He didn't know what this kid was doing to him, but he wanted it to stop before he couldn't hold himself back.

A little birdy asked if this was a yoonmin story or taegi. So I'm sorry. All the yoonmin action starts now!!