3

I could never forget it. He sat there. Looking all handsome and powerful.

Wearing all red and black. Black hair, red vest with a plan black shirt under, and black jeans with cuts at the knee.

He was breathtaking. I said nothing. I'm glad I did. Cause I lowkey forgot the request taehyung made.

April 12th, 1:45 am

A male sat behind a black wooden desk. A lady wearing a black tight dress with a slit at the thigh, sat on the arm, his arm wrapped around her waist as her arm was placed on the back of his throne-like chair.

"What is it taehyung" He spoke. Taehyung took a deep breath before walking in more, kneeling on one leg, holding his head down. "Yoongi" Taehyung called me. I walked in fully. Head down. I walked to taehyungs side in a quick pace. He tugged on my sleeve so I did the same stance as him.

"This is the person I was talking about, boss" He said. It was quite. To quite. I couldn't even hear my own breath. Taehyung suddenly looked up, pupils dilating before he patted me. I looked up as well, seeing the women looking down at me. "Speak your name and age, child" Her voice was dominate. It made me quiver.

"M-Min Yoongi, 19 years old" I spoke. She walked circles around me. Analysing me.

I was scared.

Nervous.

"Stand" She spoke. I slowly stood to my feet, so did taehyung. "How did you find him" She asked. I'm guessing she's talking to taehyung but she's looking at me. "I've been following him around for two weeks no end" He told her. She tilted her head. "Boss... What do I do" She asked the man.

He slowly stood up. Walking to where we stood. "What is he taehyung" He asked. Man was he more pretty up close. Beautiful caramel colored skin, dominate eyes, gorgeous plumped lips. He was....

Perfect.

Even though taehyung towered over him, he still held a dominate affect on the both of us for some reason.

(A/N; we'll pretend that Yoongi is shorter then jimin so like... His forehead is to jimins nose cool? Cool.)

"I'm not for sure yet. He just started changing" He said. The male came closer. His hands slowly came up. I flinched a little as his hands started rubbing against my hair. I don't know what he did, but a small pain reaked through my body.

Whimpering, I stepped away a little. He dropped his hands to his sides. "His ear's are coming in" He said. Ear's? I already have ear's...

"Take him to the empty room. Explain to him what is going on. We have to get ready to leave soon" The boss said before walking back to his desk. "Okay. C'mon Yoongi" Taehyung grabbed my arm before guiding me out the room.

"God I couldn't breath" Taehyung finally said. Kook was standing by the stairs. Arms crossed but at least his gaze was soft. "What happened" He looked worried. "Nothing jungkook" He pushed pass the male, dragging me with him.

The pain was vived in jungkooks face. His eyes flashed a light blue and green. I felt it in my heart. I felt bad.

"Okay. So this is your room until your ears grow, which determines what side of the house you live on" He said. The room was a soft brown. Soft brown walls, matching carpet, and black bed. It was warm and welcoming. "So this is what's up" He sighed, sitting on the bed.

"Your changes, your mindset. It's all got to do with your new being. Your a wolf" He said. I tilted my head. Before I could ask, he started talking again. "I know it sounds strange but its true. You change based on your emotion. Angry you change, sad you change. If your jealous, you change because jealousy changes to anger so" I sighed. Running my hands through my hair.

"Taehyung.. What are you talking about? Wolves? That's fictional" I laughed.

I was so naive. What was I even telling myself? There was a lot of evidence that pointed to me being a wolf. I just wanted to stay normal. I wanted that a little longer. I wasn't ready to let go.

But I was already different. I was no longer normal no matter how much I yelled at myself that I was.

I was gone.

The normal Min Yoongi is gone.

And I didn't like it.