Planting the seed pt 2

"Are you sure about this?"

You sighed softly and rolled your eyes before looking over at a very concerned Vaggie and Charlie.

"I will be fine, Alastor has been very good to me." You replied, smiling as you then gestured to the huge bouquet of roses by your bed.

"Look, he even brought me some flowers!" You chuckled, blushing lightly as you remembered kissing his cheek earlier.

Vaggie sighed softly, Charlie's expression softened, the both of them sharing a look before looking back at you.

"Look, we just want you to be careful is all. He isn't just a happy face Y/n." Vaggie explained.

"And you're my big sister! I am always going to want to look out for you. Though i will say that it was thoughtful of him to bring you flowers." Charlie said with a small smile.

"I appreciate your concern, both of you. But I assure you both that I can take care of myself." You replied smiling warmly at them both.

"Just please, be safe." Vaggie sighed, smiling a little. You waved your hand dismissively and laughed it off.

"I will don't you worry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip)

"Sir! It's almost time."

Alastor smiled as he adjusted his bowtie, a wide and happy smile on his face. He was excited for your performance, as would anyone, but if it were a contest he would surely win it!

Tonight he wore a simple black suit, some white tipped black dress shoes and his usual red bowtie. He wanted to look a tad more spiffy since he would be your escort tonight. But he still made sure to dress in a way that you would still be the center of attention. He was curious to see what kind of lovely outfit you would wear, he knew you had extravagant taste, always setting trends.

He made sure he was clean and fresh, his teeth brushed and breath fresh, his hair combed and face freshly shaved. He didn't like scented soaps but tonight he used lavender because it was the first thing he could get his hands on, speaking of which, he didn't wear his gloves tonight, he even willingly let Nifty trim and pretty up his nails so he wouldn't look like a very rancid peepaw William Afton. (Peepaw Afton*wheeze* im fucking crying.)

After taking his vitamins and having a light snack Alastor decided he was ready. And yes I said vitamins because this fucker has health problems.
Alastor took one last look at himself in the mirror to make sure he looked good, deciding on spraying a bit of Antique cologne on himself before making his way out of his room and heading to yours.

Meanwhile, you had just finished putting on your lashes, your hair was big, poofy and curled to perfection. Your makeup was natural with a very sleek fox eyeliner look with some wispy lashes and a pop of cherry lipgloss, you thought this would be the perfect way to go.

Your outfit was much like Doja cat's beaded outfit from the music video "Woman" which was the song you would be performing, but the beads were purple, red and gold to represent your family.

You had just finished applying your lipgloss when you heard a knock at your door, using your magic you swung the door open to reveal Alastor, a wide smile plastered on his face.
He looked fantastic, you couldn't help but bite your lip as you looked him up and down, his eyes scanning you at the same time,his pupils bugged out. He looked so handsome..more handsome than usual today. He looked rather good in black.

Alastor was in awe of you, just staring blankly at you. You looked so beautiful in that little beaded dress, the makeup enhancing your natural beauty and making you all themore mesmerizing, whatever you did, it was doing things to him. You just looked...wow. That was all he could think as he looked at you. You reminded him of a glittering star, like a beautiful angel..like the ones people dream about.