300K READS?!!

Are yall FR?!!! We hit 300k reads?!!!!! This is amazing!! I remember back when it was just starting out and had only 10 readers with only a handful of reads.

Some of you have been here since the beginning. Since the Chapters with Lucifer, Since we first Learned Angeldusts real name was Anthony and not Martin.

Since FACETAS ALPHABET??? I wonder who remembers my original characters being in this book and how much Mortemer hated Alastor.

It's mindblowing this book has been out since what? 2019????

I started this a long time ago. I think I was only 15 when I first started writing this. And now in a few months I'll be 21. I remembered falling in love with Hazbin Hotel, its characters and most importantly Alastor. It's crazy to think a character who only had about 10 minutes of screen time would make such a huge impact on me and my writing lol.

I know I've been gone lately, with my new job and bills to pay its been hard finding the motivation. But I want to thank you all for your support, and I hope I can continue to bring you all amazing chapters. I know this last one was a tad off, but I'm getting back into the groove of it.

I look forward to delivering a bit of the original storyline with some new twists!!!