Addicted

You awoke to a face full of Alastor's fluffy hair, his face lay between your breasts, the hair ticking your skin,his chest against your lower stomach.A soft purr of crackling static emitting from him.

He was sound asleep, he looked so perfect,the light creeping in through the curtains gave his skin a beautiful pink tint,his swollen lips that held a small but adorable pout, his ears laying flat, he almost reminded you of a floppy eared bunny.

You chuckled softly before slowly reaching down and brushing a few stray hairs from his cheeks caressing his smooth skin. Not being able to resist, you ran your fingers through his hair, your fingers danced through the strands before massaging his scalp, this made him stir but you continued.Your hands then made their way to his cute floppy ears, and gently, you began to massage them.

Alastor let out a soft sigh, he was beginning to awake, regardless you kept the slow pace running your fingers up and down his soft velvety ears. His eyes fluttered open, another soft sigh escaping his lips as his Ruby red eyes found yours.

You slowly pulled away your hands only for Alastor to grab them and lazily drag them through his hair back to his ears urging you to continue.You giggled as he mumbled something incoherent into your chest the static making your flesh tingle.

"Don't stop." He mumbled tiredly into your chest his arms wrapping around you once more.

You chuckled before returning your hands to his ears grasping then gently and massaging them, this time with a little more force, this made him moan softly his grip tightening on you just a smidge.

You rubbed them a bit harder, making Alastor's eyes snap to yours.

"Y/n." He warned.

You gave him an innocent smile whilst continuing to rub his ears.Just as he averted his eyes from yours you began to use your nails giving his ears a little scratch as you rubbed them. Alastor let out another soft moan as you scratched and rubbed his ears.He let out a rather loud sigh when you moved to the base of his ears.

"Right there~." He sighed biting his lip.

You felt your body begin to heat up, his sighs and moans sparking a fire within you.You decided that you would push him a little further just to see what he would do.You suddenly tightened your grip on his ears and twisted them making him gasp and let out a loud moan.

Before you could even react he had your arms pinned above your head, he was now looming over you on the bed, your legs resting on his hips.

"Would you like to have trouble walking?" He growled.

You only giggled at his reaction before flipping him off of you so that you we're on top of him with his arms above his head.

"Is that a threat." You teased.

Alastor chuckled.

"Not at all my love, it is simply an invitation."

You chuckled leaning close to him.

"How could I resist such an offer." You replied rolling your hips against his lap.

He growled before breaking one of is hands free and pulling you down, your lips crashing into his, it was slow, passionate. Your lips moved in sync as you released his other hand.One clutched your waist, the other nestled into your h/c locks.

You had missed this, waking up to someone...waking up to something like this...but he never brought you the happiness Alastor brings...his kiss didn't send electricity throughout your body, his touch didn't engulf you in flames, you never weakened under his gaze....Alastor was something else entirely...Alastor sat up wrapping both his arms around your waist pulling you closer.