And Now You are Mine.

(You have the option of not one BUT TWO delectable sleeptoken songs for this chapter, I find them both fitting)

You stood there in the pouring rain, by now both you and Alastor were soaked, but you didn't care, it was a standoff.The only light given were the cracks of lightning across the sky, and Alastor's glowing red eyes. You stood 3 feet apart, slowly you began to circle each other, waiting to see who would make the first move.

Your breathing was ragged at the rain beat down on the two of you. With the snap of your fingers you were in a sheer black nightgown. Alastor drank you in, you had only given him what he wanted faster. Access to your flesh. Alastor finally strode toward you, his lips crashed almost violently against yours.Sparks visibly flew around you, his lips shocking you upon contact.It was as though time itself had stopped,his taste of blood and wine making you go wild. Ever since the lust ring all he could think about was the taste of you, your warm skin, fantasizing of what it would finally be like to claim you completely and entirely.

You began to run your fingers through his wet silky locks as you pulled him closer, he moaned in delight as you raked your fingers across his scalp.With a smirk you boldly ran your tongue across his bottom lip, almost immediately he granted you access and then it was on, a fierce battle for dominance ensuing as his hands began to roam over your bodice.

You whimpered and clung to the black button up that he was still wearing as he devoured your mouth desperately as if the world were to end tomorrow. You sucked greedily at his tongue earning from him a moan of pleasure, he in turn bit your lip making you moan in delight.For a man who didn't do this sort of thing, he was talented at it.You gasped against his lips as his claws reached down to cup your thighs hoisting you easily up his body before sinking into them making you cry out, your legs wrapping tightly around his waist before he spun around and pinned you against the doors that lead to your bedroom.

He trailed the kiss down to your neck, making you gasp and writhe against the doors as he licked your jugular vein before nipping at it leaving a mark.He then sucked at the spot before continuing to leave more along your collarbone and neck until he finally sank his teeth into the side of your neck making you scream and sink your claws into his shoulder making him growl and bite down a little harder.

After retracting his teeth he returned to your lips once more, you groaned at the taste of your blood on his tongue, it was almost euphoric.One of his claws sunk into your waist as the other pulled your hips tighter against his, by now a tent was beginning to pitch in his slacks and just by the feel of it you could tell you were in for a hell of a ride.

"A-alastor." You gasped as he grabbed a handful of your ass.

"Yes darling?" He purred against your lips nipping at them once more.

"Please take off your clothes." You whimpered.

Alastor met you with a sinister smile before placing a long lick up the side of your neck he bit making you moan at the pleasurable pain.

"As you wish." He growled into your ear.

He wasted no time shrugging out of his long dark coat before tearing off his undershirt, it didn't matter..he had more, and this was an urgent matter. Alastor was exceedingly tall and lank, he had long limbs and taut muscle. His slim waist smoothed out to almost equally slim hips, making his chest appear even more broad than it already was.His skin was beautiful, porcelain, flawless in every description of the word.He looked at you with worry, you were just staring at his chest, your fingers had a mind of their own as they danced along his skin, admiring the scars that littered his skin, the big ones, the small ones...he was so perfect.The droplets cascading down his flesh only adding to his beauty.