I Put a spell on you.

Alastor awaited you downstairs, eager to see you.He was growing impatient, for you were taking a long time, he didn't understand why because you didn't need makeup. But you simply insisted you look your best.His heart was racing, he didn't know why, his hands felt clammy and he felt hot.For the first time in his life he actually had anxiety.He's never felt this way before, he wasn't used to experiencing the emotions he felt when he was around you which resulted in constant never ending battles with himself or covering up his emotions with senseless killing and murder.You weren't much better off either.You weren't used to feeling affection towards anyone but your father, Angel and your sister. You had been burned before and your fears of betrayal kept your emotions at bay but slowly Alastor had broken down those walls, whether it be him telling you a joke to make you laugh when you have had an off day or making you things from the cannibal cooking segment,the things he knew you liked but what did the most damage was when he would ask you about your day, he was an excellent listener and was always engaged in the conversation, his eyes never straying from you.You loved that in a man, Alastor always gave you his undivided attention when you spoke no matter what was going on around him .Your attitude had changed drastically over the period of time, morphing from fake smiles and concealed anguish to pure joy and true happiness.

Tonight Stolas was hosting a ball and you, along with a demon of your choosing were invited for Stolas had no quarrel with you, you were business partners and got along fantastically well. He said was lonely and in need of some company, so tonight he decided to host a grand get together.Probably to escape his insufferable wife.Without a second thought you called Alastor and asked if he would like to accompany you,he of course said yes.

Alastor soon began to pace at the bottom of the stairwell.Taking long slow strides back and fourth.A few days ago you and Alastor were walking in a richer part of the pentagram and a Gothic Victorian dress had caught your eye. Alastor saw you admiring it and bought it for you, much to your objections.You were upstairs having trouble fixing your bust hence why you were taking so long.

"ALASTORR!" you called heaving a sigh of defeat.

Upon hearing his name Alastor's ears perked up.

"Yes darling?" he called from downstairs

"Can you come up here and help me?" You whined.

Alastor chuckled before swiftly making his way up the stairs and down the hall where your room was, the door was barley cracked open.

"Dear what seems to be the-" He stopped when he saw you pouting in front of the mirror, one hand over your chest, the other pushing a few stands of hair out of your face.

Alastor was in awe, you looked stunning, a work of art.His eyes ran up your figure, marveling at how the dress accentuated and hugged your curves in all the right ways.You looked ravishing, all without an inch of skin revealed.You reminded him of the Mona Lisa, a true work of art, a rare and divine beauty.A goddess.

"I need help,can you tighten my corset for me?" you asked giving Alastor a pleading look.

You then looked him over, you absolutely loved the suit he was wearing, it was so elegant and beautiful in your perspective, you couldn't believe how fantastic Alastor looked in black, you adored how the coat somewhat trained behind him, he reminded you of an emperor.

"My my aren't you handsome." You flirted making Alastor blush.

Alastor snapped out of his daze and strode over to you, taking the delicate strings in his claws before pulling at them gently and slowly tightening the corset ,as he did so he glanced at you in the mirror to find you looking back, a soft but beautiful smile on your features, it made his eyes soften and a blush spread across his cheeks before he returned his gaze to the strings.