Friends and Enemies pt 1

"You must actually be joking."

Laughter echoed throughout the studio as the tall moth demon watched the screen, exhaling a cloud of pink smoke after taking a drag of his blunt.

The screen glitched before morphing back to normal, eyes and a wide smile appearing on screen.

"The princess must have a screw loose." The moth said as he shook his head, snuggling into the cloud of fluffy mink fur that surrounded his face, attached to a velvety red trench coat with faux zebra print trimming.

"This wouldn't be the first time she's come up with a ridiculous idea Val." Came a female voice, the woman smiling as she walked in, her large poofy pigtails bouncing as she walked, her eyes sharp and as twisted as her grin. She took a moment to take a selfie before flopping down beside the Moth.

"Which reminds me. What the FUCK was Angel doing in a REHABILITATION center?!" The moth spat as the screen pulled up a screenshot of the bombed interview, Angeldust in the corner of the screen surrounded by blurred genitalia.

"I wouldn't worry V, he's probably playing the chick for her money. And isn't that what you want? Even so, considering the broadcast, I wouldn't bet on Angel actually being interested in redemption." The female replied, playing with her hair.

"Velvet is right.." The Tv replied in a gravelly tone, a smile spreading across its screen as wires slipped through the screen, snaking their way down and latching onto the floor before slowly pulling an entity through, electricity and static buzzing as he stepped through, a black suit with pinstripes that seemed to glow adorning his figure, his black and red shirt popping to give more color and a hint of flare, his tie similar to that of a wifi signal, his face a screen, fitted with hat and antennas on top.

"But, aside from the pornstars little adventure I have another little tidbit of information you and Vox would be very interested in." Velvet began, a mischievous smile adorning her lips.

Vox smiled wider as he passed her to sit down beside Valentino, who of which slipped an arm around him to pull him closer.

"Oh? And that would be what?" Val asked, his eyes fixating on Vox' antenna as he played with it.

Velvet grinned before pulling up a picture and sending it to them both. Her smile grew as she watched them both open the picture, stifling a giggle as they made faces of complete and utter confusion.

"No fucking way! What would she want with him?!" Valentino said in disbelief, zooming in on a picture of hells eldest princess in the lap of none other than the radio demon himself.

Vox went silent as he stared at the picture, growling lightly in annoyance and slight jealousy, grumbling a bit as he opened his mouth to speak.

"What the fuck is that stupid deer bitch doing with Y/n in his lap?" Vox hissed, only growing more annoyed as he studied the photo in which, you were firmly planted in Alastors lap with one of your hands over his, his hand halfway up your thigh and then your other on his chest. Alastor's eyes were half lidded and slightly hazy looking, his eyes a bit crinkled and his smile spread from ear to ear. You had a seductive smile on your face, your breasts so close to Alastor's face if he accidentally moved he'd face plant in them, your eyes full of mischief and genuine wonder.

"Apparently Miss Y/n runs that club now. Alastor is a regular there." Velvet said as she sent more to them, Vox' face contorting as a snippet of Alastor's latest broadcast played.

"Apparently Alastor has taken an interest in the Princess' little project. For amusement no less. Y/n has also been confirmed to be staying there as well." The woman continued.