Welcome to Hazbin hotel pt 2

Since destroying Sir pentious things had calmed down, everyone heading to the dining room while Alastor started on the jambalaya. Curiosity dwelled within you as you had followed him to the kitchen, eager to talk with him more.

"The jambalaya will be ready shortly dear." Came Alastor's voice from behind you, looking back to find he wasn't there, looking back forward only to find him there and at eye level, making you jump a bit, smiling at how close your faces were.

"I actually came to speak to you." You said with a light blush, Alastor rose a brow, surprised that you wanted to speak to him, but happy nevertheless.

"About?" He inquired as he tilted his head a bit.

"Nothing really, but if we are going to be working together i find it fair that i at least get to know you a bit, with your permission." You replied with a smile.
Alastor smiled back as he nodded, a grin stretching across his face as he continued to cook.

"So tell me dear, what made you want to start burlesque, my dear friend Mimzy had quite a mouthful to say about you, all good things of course." Alastor began. His question caught you slightly off guard, but you still had an answer.

"For my own pleasure. I like to give those scum a taste of something they'll never have. Besides, I wouldn't want to waste my beauty." You replied as you shrugged.Alastor chuckled as he glanced over at you, admiring you for a moment before speaking.

"I see, so would that make me scum as well?" He asked suddenly, genuinely curious as he made eye contact with you. His reply made you chuckle.

"That is to be determined. Because if you were truly as evil as everyone else says then I wouldn't be as comfortable as I am with you now." You replied in an almost sultry tone.

Alastor stopped, setting the ladle he was using down before suddenly turning around, grabbing you almost harshly and pinning you to the wall making you squeak and gasp in surprise, him looming over you threateningly as radio static buzzed loudly, crackling here and there as he growled deeply in your ear.

"How about now?"

You shivered violently from his tone, feeling chills and goosebumps as you gazed up at him, his eyes now black pits, his mouth wide and agape to show rows of long and jagged teeth. But you wouldn't let him frighten you, it was all just some kind of attempt at a power move.  i

"Aww~How cute~" you cooed as you regained, your composure, playing with his tie as you did before, Alastor stopping and looking at you in confusion as he returned to normal and pulled away from you completely.

"I must say you are a lot more resilient than i thought." He said calmly.

"Now, how spicy would you like yours my dear?" Alastor called from over his shoulder.

"As spicy as you can make it." You said with a smile, making Alastor's grin widen as he made his way to the stove.Alastor grinned evilly before adding an array of spices to the Jambalaya...

"You intrigue me Y/n. Not many people aren't afraid of me, and even less would be so bold and daring as to touch me." He said in an almost sultry tone, making you blush a bit.

"I simply couldn't help myself, you looked so lonely and your lap was empty, so I figured i would at least keep you company." You replied, making Alastor's eyes grow wide, him then whipping around to say something only to find you had left the kitchen.

"A very bold one indeed." He said to himself, just shaking his head as a small chuckle escaped his lips. He wasn't sure why he wasn't angry, he hated being touched, perhaps it was some part of your succubi powers, but if you had used them then they would have also affected everyone else, there had to be some kind of explanation, but Alastor couldn't seem to find one, which bothered him.