Welcome to Hazbin Hotel

(The next day)

Last night was a blur, and with all the chaos that had ensued today, the thought of your interaction with Alastor had slipped your mind. But that didn't mean you hadn't spent the night thinking about Alastor. And you would still be thinking of how his body felt against your if not for a certain crazy snake demon and his minions.

"Is this a joke?" You chuckled in disbelief.

"No, the bitch is actually serious." Angeldust cackled as he threw a grenade at Pentious.

You were aware Charlie was opening a hotel, but to rehabilitate demons? These shmucks?Yea right.As if they would give Charlie the time of day.

"And you're staying there?" You giggled raising a brow.

Angel chuckled.

"Well yea, I don't have to pay rent."

"But you're staying clean?" You asked as you crushed one of the Egg boys in your clawed hand.

"Fuck no!" Angel exclaimed as he picked up a machine gun and began to obliterate a charging demon.

You rolled your eyes.
Your sister was an idiot. You loved her..but she was an idiot.

"You should come with me." Angel began wiping yolk off his face.

"I own and am a burlesque dancer i have no business there." You spat.

You looked up to see a Chanel 666 news chopper, the light shining down on you and Angel, waving at the camera you bore a daggered grin before plunging your claws through a demon's chest and waving.

"HEY CHARLIE!" You screamed at the news camera before ripping out the demon's heart and taking a bite.Angeldust rolled his eyes and continued to shoot at Sir Pentious

"Show off." He muttered as you pegged the half-eaten heart at Pentitious before roundhouse kicking him in the ribs.

You could almost hear Charlie face palming and Vaggie screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you two have anything to say for yourselves!?" Vaggie screamed as you rode in the limo.

"I have no involvement in your hotel business." You said with a shrug.

"She has a point." Charlie agreed.

As Angeldust and Vaggie began to argue, you arose and sat next to Charlie. She had a frown on her face.

"I'm sorry the interview didn't go well." You said softly putting a hand on her shoulder.

Charlie turned to you.

"Why did I think this was a good idea?" Charlie sighed putting her head in her hands.

"Charlie, nothing worth fighting for is easy, this hotel, your idea, no matter how ridiculous it may seem..is not at all a bad idea. It certainly won't be easy but it just might be possible." You explained running your claws through her soft blonde hair.

She hugged you tightly, with a smile you returned her embrace.

"If you like I could offer my assistance?" You offered, causing your sister to beam up at you.

"Really!?" She gasped.

"Why of course." You grinned.

"While I may not be participating, I would like to help you sell your dream." You said watching in amusement as Vaggie and Angel bickered.

"Could you at least stay then?" She asked with a pout.

In truth you didn't really have a home..you usually slept at Angel's apartment before he destroyed it in a turf war.