Chapter twenty four

"YOU DID WHAT!!!!" Lexi yelled from her door step. While walking home I decided to call her and tell her what happened, but when I did she flung her door open and yelled at me from her house.

"I am not repeating myself!" I yell back, but not as loud.

Lexi glared at me from her house, then walked down the street, grabbed my jacket and pulled me to her door. "Lex what are you..." I started to say.

"Gabe just be quite and do what I say." she said back.

"But I have to go home." I said trying to pull away.

"To bad." she said and continued to drag me into her living room.

Great. I thought looking around the room which was full of people. Drake, Breanna and Owen where there. Rover was also there.

"So what is it Gabe did?" Breanna asked. She didn't even look up from her phone. Am I really that well known for doing stupid things.

"He kissed Aiden." Lexi told her.

Breanna dropped her phone, Owen's jaw was wide open, even Rover looked shocked. The only one that looked happy for me was Drake. "Good job dude." He said and gave me a thumbs up.

"Good job?" Lexi questioned. "That is really what you have to say?"

"I thought you wanted them to get together?" Drake questioned back. "All of you did."

"Yeah we did." Lexi said. "But not like this, he just left, like an idiot."

"Come on give him a break.'' Drake said.

"No she is right." I said inturupting their argument.

"Of course I am.'' Lexi said.

"I really screwed up guys." I said. "More than usual."

"I'll say." Owen said, speaking for the first time since I got here.

"Sit down and tell us everything." Breanna said and pushed me into one of the chairs.

"I can't, I need to get home." I said honestly.

"You are not going anywhere.'' Lexi said pointing at me. "Owen you get Ian over here, Breanna you call Gabe's mom and tell her he won't be home for a while, and I will skype Sal, she really needs to here this to."

Wait what? Are they holding me hostage?

"What do I do?" Drake asked Lexi.

"You make sure he doesn't get away." She pointed at me again,

"Affirmative chief." He said saluting to her. Yep I am being held hostage, by my friends.

They all went a head with their missions, and soon Ian was over and Salma was on skype.

"So you finally made your move." Ian said to me. "I didn't think it would ever happen.

"Tell me about it." Sal said from Lexi's laptop. "When it comes to girls he can be a bit of a wimp."

"Hey!" I said insulted .

"Well you are." Ian said

"Oh yeah." I said. "When was the last time you asked a girl out?"

Ian lost his smile and started glaring at me. "Shut up."

"We have bigger issues than Ian's lack of a love life." Lexi said. "We have to deal with Gabe's messed up love life."

"Thanks." I said to her.

"Anyway." Breanna said. "Spill."

"Fine." I said sighing.