Chapter ten

"A movie night with your friends." Aiden said. "I'm not sure."

"It will only be Lexi and Ian." i said. "And Lexi promised to keep Ian under control."

"I still don't know." she said looking back down at her book. I chose to aproach her before class under the stairs and i'm starting to think that i should have waited until tutoring in the library. I noticed she is almost always there or under the stairs like she is now.

"Plus I will be there." I said smiling.

She laughed. I noticed that it has been easier to get her to laugh. "Is that suppose to persuade me?" she said.

"Possibly. So you want to come.?"

She sighed. "I'll think about it."

"Okay thanks." i said.

"So did you get your french test back today." She asked.

"Yes." i said trying to sound dissapointed.

"Did you do bad?" she asked.

"Well i really thought i was going to do good." i said taking the test paper out of my backpack. "And i did."

Aiden looked shocked. She took the paper and looked it over. "Jerk you had me believe you failed." she said hitting me with my paper.

"Hey don't damange it i want to get that framed." i said grabbing her book and hitting her with it.

She stopped and snatched her book back. Then she went all serious. "Never do anything that could potentially ruin one of my books every again." She said. "Or you will lose a limb."

Okay this may seem weird but this actually scared me. "Bwahahahahahahaha." she laughed. What is this laugh at Gabe day. "You should have seen your face."

"And you think i'm a jerk." i said.

"That i do."

Me and her talked for another couple mintues about random stuff. Lately i have been finding out more stuff about her. Like how her dream is to go to Paris, her favourite food is pizza and she can't stand chick flicks. She still doesn't talk much about her family or other really personal things, but i don't blame her we only have known each other for like a week.

Aiden was telling me a story about the time she found out she was allergic to carnations when i heard an all to familiar voice calling my name.

"Oh no." i said putting my face in my hands. Not Keysha

"I understand your pain.'' Aiden said.

Oh how i wish she did. I'm sure she has had her own problems with Keysha but at least she didn't get dumped by her.

"Gabe there you are." Keysha said coming up to us. "I didn't expect to find you here with..."

"Aiden." i said.

"Who is he?" she asked. God she is so stupid.

"I'm him." Aiden said. I would have laughed at her joke if it was a different situation.

"Oh." Keysha said looking her over. "And here i always thought you were a girl, but i guess i was wrong."

And here was the Keysha i knew. She insults people and then acts like she did nothing. I gave her a look to tell her she went to far even though Aiden didn't seem at all effected by the comment.

"Anyway, you remember those concert tickets we ordered?" Keysha asked.

"Yes." i said. "I got them in the mail today, i can give you yours later."