Chapter fifteen

"What's up buttercup?" Aiden said coming up to me at my locker.

"Did you really just call me buttercup." I said shoving some books and such in my locker.

"That i did Sid."

'Why do you keep rhyming things."

'I don't know why Si."

"Stop that."

"Can't do Lou.'

"I will seriously pay you to stop."

''Five bucks chuck."

"Here." I said handing her five bucks.

"Thanks i needed lunch money." She said.

"You're evil you know that?"

"I'm well aware.'' She said. "You excited for the concert after school?"

''Obviously." i said. "You wanna just walk to my house after school instead of coming over after dinner?"

"Sure i don't need to change so I'm good." She said. "That is unless you changed your mind and you want to take Gloria."

"You know i don't." I said rolling my eyes.

"But I'm sure she would love to." Aiden said teasing.

"I'm not taking her."

"But did you hear her." She said. "Oh Gabe i'm single and hate it please date me please!"

"Thats not what she said."

"But it is what she meant."

"How would you know..." I said but she cut me off.

"Don't question me, i just know."

"Okay then, i gotta get to class so see you after school."

"See you later alligator." She said winking and walking away.

"Don't make me take that five back." I shouted to her. That got me a few weird looks from other students. "What you never seen two people talk before." yeah show them who's boss.

i'm really excited for the concert, it's not a lot of popular bands just youtubers really but there is this band called three to the power thats preforming and i hope they win. I have been watching there videos for a year and they are really good

Walking into English class I take my seat at the back next to Tami Wallace. She is one of Keysha's friends and she is just as bad as her. Normally I have Lexi here to help me deal with her but unfortunately Lexi has the flu so she isn't here, you know she is really sick when she skips school since she would rather infect everyone else the miss something important.

"Hey Gabe." she said to me as I sat down. Great, just great.

"Hi." I said getting out my stuff.

"So I hear you are taking Aiden to that music awards thing." she said popping her gum.

"Heard." I said.

"What."

"You heard that I was taking Aiden to the concert it's past tense hear is present tense and since you are not currently hearing this its past tense."

She rolled her. "Since when were you a english nerd?" She said but talked again before I could answer. "Anyway is it true?"

"Well me and Aiden are going to the concert together but I wouldn't say I'm actually taking her."

"You know what I mean. Is this like a date?"

"No it's not a date."

"You do realize Aiden is just using you."