Chapter four

"So how did the reunion go?" I said to Owen over xbox. I should be studying, but GTA was calling me, I couldn't just ignore the call.

"Horrible, just like I said it would be." He said.

"Awe, poor you."

"Dude I took two showers and I still smell like her aunt Meredith."

"Oh well, at least you're not single."

"Awe, is poor Gabe feeling lonely?"

"No." I said way to fast.

"You totally are."

"I am not."

"Gabe is lonely, Gabe is lonely." he started singing. This was really annoying me, so I did what any normal person would do and I killed him in the video game.

"Hey!!!" He said shocked. "What was that for?"

"For being you."

"Haven't I always been this way?"

"Yes, yet I still talk to you."

"Anyway, you looking forward to tutoring with Aiden tomorrow?"

"Define looking forward?"

"You know are you excited about it?"

"Define excited?"

"Bro just answer the question."

"I'm still not sold on the tutoring idea but she seems nice enough."

"Really, that's not what I heard."

"What exactly did you hear?"

"Well I talked to my sources..."

"Your sources?" I said laughing.

"Okay by sources I mean Kara Blane, you know the gossip queen."

"Since when where you guys friends?"

"We aren't, she has a thing for Ian so I traded his number for the info."

"Wow."

"Anyway... according to her there are rumours going around that Aiden is one of those girls that thinks she is better than everyone else and that's why she ignores people."

"I find that unlikely."

"And there is one that says she has some weird mental disorder that causes her to feel in danger around people."

"Dude this is ridiculous."

"Wait then there is one that says she is a antisocial psychopath that can't form normal human relationships."

"Okay what medication are you on?"

"Well actually my mom got this new allergy medication for me since the pollen count has been really high lately."

"Not what I meant, you're being ridiculous Owen, Aiden is not a psychopath."

"I never said I believed it, it's just what some of the idiots at are school think."

"Well there wrong, she is probably just shy, or has trust issues or something."

"Sure, be logical."

"Someone has to be, and it's never going to be you."

"True, anyway I gotta shower again or the scent of her aunts perfume will start attracting bees."

"Kay, bye man."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••