Chapter six

"Won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives, nobody's putting up a fight, I got my bell in gonna take you to hell, I'm gonna get you, satan get you." Why did I chose ACDC as my alarm, it was impossible to ignore. I turned off my alarm clock and tried to work up the energy to get out of bed, but I honestly wasn't getting anywhere with that, why are beds always softer on week days.

"Gabe, wake up." Mom said from the hall way.

"I'm awake." I said.

"Than get ready, I'm leaving now." she said coming in my room.

"Your classes are back on?"

"Yep, all the stuff was fixed and replaced so everything is back on track."

"That's good. What's for breakfast?"

"Whatever you can get."

"Ugh, but all we have is oatmeal."

"You like oatmeal."

"But I don't want oatmeal."

"Well I'm leaving so it's your problem."

"Thanks, love you to."

"Of course you do, bye honey."

"Bye."

I turn over into my pillow, why am I so tired? after I convince myself to get out of bed I start to get ready.

It took me a while to find something that looked decent. Now I'm standing in the bathroom looking at myself In The mirror. Does my hair stick up to much, I think to myself. Wait when did I care so much about my appearance?

When you met Aiden. No bad brain, don't think that way.

I'm turning into a girl.

I finally managed to get ready and drag myself down stairs for food.

"Stupid oatmeal." I said while eating it. Why did I ever like this stuff, it's weird and gross?

I start thinking about yesterday when I saw Aiden at the Chinese restaurant, Who was the dude she was with, he looked like he was in college so he can't be her boyfriend, she doesn't seem like the type to date a guy that old, than again I don't know much about her or anything really. And why did she leave when she saw me, does she hate me or something, how can she hate I have been nothing but nice to her? Wow my head is getting dizzy, to much brain activity for this time of day.

I finished my oatmeal and still had half a hour to spare, so I decided to watch cartoons, and let me say cartoons now a days suck, what happened to invader zim and a the other awesome ones, this generation is doomed. After the mutiny they call cartoons was over I grabbed my bag and headed off to school, the place where happiness dies. The final bell doesn't ring for twenty minutes but I wanted to get there early so I can find Aiden, I know I saw her yesterday but it's still nice to talk to her, she seems interesting and looks like she could use a friend.

Walking into the school I realize I have no idea where Aiden would be, I don't know where her locker is so I just started wandering around the school looking for her. Talk about desperate.when will my head stop talking to me like I'm stupid.when you stop being stupid. Urgh I hate my brain.

Since searching the halls doesn't seem to be working I tried to put myself in Aiden's shoes, I can't see her hanging out in the student lounge, or being in the gym, she might be in the girls washroom but I'm not checking in there. The school library was empty but that's the only place I think she would be.

"Whatcha thinking about." Breanna said coming up to me, she was in her volley ball uniform which explains why she was here so early.

"Nothing, hehe, why would you assume I am thinking of something." great cover Gabe.