Chapter twelve

Me and Owen make are way to Lexi's house right after school. Lucky for me it didn't take alot of convincing to get him to come along. Me and Lexi had it all planned out.

"Are you sure she isn't going to snap at me when we get there?" Owen asked as we came closer to Lexi's house.

"Positive." i said. "Lexi was just angry earlier, Breanna is her only girl friend after all." Believe it or not that isn't a lie.

"Okay." Owen said. "Thanks for understanding that i just can't talk to Breanna right now."

"No problem, thats what friends are for." I said walking up to Lexi's front porch and ringing the door bell.

"Come in." I heard her shout from inside. I pushed open the door and we were greeted by Lexi.

"Hey guys." She said. "Would you mind bringing this stuff up to my room for me?" she pointed towards a couple boxes on her kitchen table.

"What is it." Owen asked.

"Just some stuff i ordered online." she said.

" Okay." Owen said picking up one of the boxes while i grabbed the other and we made are way up stairs to Lexi's bedroom. "What did you order online anyway?" Owen asked.

"Oh some books and clothes." Lexi said lying, there was just random stuff in the two boxes, it was all part of my plan.

Owen opened the door to Lexi's bedroom. "Lexi was that Gabe at the..."Breanna started to say but then stopped when she saw Owen standing there. Breanna was wearing her pajamas and she looked like she had been crying, Owen was a idiot at times.

"Wait what is she doing here?'' Owen asked. Then Lexi kicked him, literally kicked him, into her bedroom and locked the door.Sometimes i wish i took karate with her.

"What the hell!" Breanna said from the room . "You guys better let us out."

"Not until you work this out." I said.

"Really guys this is so immature, even for you." Owen said.

"Sucks i guess." Lexi said. "This is the first time i have ever been happy that my dad put my bedroom door on the wrong way." It was true her door was suppose to lock from the inside but Mr. Statman some how put it in wrong.

"Please let me out." Breanna begged.

"What about me?" Owen whined. Thats when they started arguing, very loudly.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask Lexi knowing that we are going to be here a while.

"Sure." She said making her way down the stairs.

We started watching up. Don't judge us it is a awesome movie. We ordered some tacos because well tacos are awesome and we were starving.

"I'm a little surprised your plan worked." Lexi said.

"What, i thought it was a amazing." Okay maybe it wasn't mission impossible but it worked.

"I mean i knew it would be easy to convince Owen but i thought it would be harder with Breanna since she is smarter than him." She said.

"Yeah but girls don't think straight when they get emotional." i said.

"Hey! We do not."

"Yes you do. Remember when Felix dumped you and you dyed your hair green?"

"Point taken. Remember how everyone called me seaweed head?"

"Yeah. I was one of them."

"Yeah i know."