Chapter fourteen

The halloween party was pretty uneventful after that. We told Lexi and them what happened and they also believed my story. I thought it would be best to tell them before Keysha spreads aother ridiculous story.

Now it's sunday and Aiden and I are in my kitchen practicing my french while eating smarties.

"Comment pouvez-vous m&ms mieux que smarties?' Aiden said.

"Parce que m&ms sont juste beaucoup mieux." I said. So yeah we are having a argument about m&ms and smarties in french. Aiden totally started it though. Anyway i know her tutoring is working because before i would not understand anything she is saying let alone be able to answer her.

"vous êtes peut être aussi stupide que vous savez que."

"mec il n'y a pas besoin d'être nuisible."

Just then my mom walked in the door.

"Bonjour children." she said.

"bonjour tristen comment allez-vous aujourd'hui?" Aiden said.
"What did she say?" Mom asked.
Me and Aiden bothed started laughing.

"Anyway." Mom said. "As hilarious as this is i should tell you that we are having company over for dinner."

"Who?" I asked. We usually don't have company over.

"Josh." Mom said.

I just blankly stared at her.

"Professer Morgan."

"Creepy guy." I said shocked. I thought i saw the last of him a while ago.

"He isn't creepy, and he is bringing his wife and daughters to."

"But mom Aiden was going to stay for dinner."

"She can still stay." Mom said. She doesn't fully understand Aiden's shyness, hell i still don't, so it didn't surprise me she would think that.

"Are you sure?" I asked, more to Aiden than my mom

"Yes it's fine." Aiden said. " I didn't bring anything to change into though."

"Oh what you are wearing should be fine." Mom said. "But Gabe, you should change."

"What's wrong with what i am wearing?"

"You are wearing your starwars shirt again."

"Aiden thinks the shirt is cool." I said as Aiden laughed.

"Aiden dear take Gabe upstairs and find him some nicer clothes." Mom said.

"i am standing right here mother." I said.

"Oh come on." Aiden said pulling me upstairs.

"But i don't wanna." I said.

"You whine to much. " She said pushing open my bedroom door.
"I do not." I said sitting on my bed. "You know you don't have to stay if you don't want to."

"I know but i'm fine with staying." She said. " Your pants are fine but everything else has to go."

"You know i never pictured you as a big fashion girl."

"My mom always loved fashion so i guess some rubbed off on me." She said throwing a white t shirt at me. "Put this on."

"Okay i said pulling my starwars shirt off."

"What are you doing?" Aiden said.

"Changing shirts like you said."

"I thought you would change in the bathroom."