Chapter seven

I'm pretty sure I passed my french test yesterday. I don't know if I did extraordinary or anything but it seemed easier than all my previous test. One session with Aiden and I'm already smarter, I can feel my IQ growing. By the time today's tutoring session was over I was going to be as smart as Spencer Reid, if that's even possible.

Now I'm sitting in my living room waiting for Aiden to show up. If she shows up. Stupid brain, can't keep it's opinion to its self. Wait, what the fuck am I saying.

Since I was caught up in the argument with my brain I almost didn't hear the doorbell ring. I jumped up from the couch and ran out of the living room, I am just going to blame the three cinnamon buns I had earlier for my hyper ness. I tried to calm myself down before I open the door, I did not succeed and when I opened the door I must have looked like a squirrel on crack.

"Hi!" I said, yep I sound like a high squirrel.

"Hey?" she said giving me a questioning look, guess she noticed how hyper I was.

"Come in." I said stepping to the side. she walked in and waited for me to show her the way.

"You want anything to drink or eat?" I offered while walking into the kitchen, it seems like something a normal none crazy person would do.

"No thanks." she said standing there awkwardly.

"Well I gotta get my stuff from up stairs so you can just wait here for a second." I said.

She nodded and kept standing there.

I ran upstairs to my room, why I was so eager to get back down stairs I will never know, guess I'm just wacky.

I grabbed all my French and English stuff and ran back down stairs, almost tripping over my own feet. When I entered the kitchen Aiden was staring at the wall. "Whatcha looking at?" I said following her gaze, my question was answers when I saw my parents wedding picture. "oh."

"Are those your parents?" Aiden asked glancing at me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Your mom is pretty." she said. I found it odd that she could say it so casually. I couldn't think of anything to say so I just remained silent. "So what do your parents do?"

"Um...my mom teaches history at Stanford." I said.

"And your dad?" she said.

"He makes handmade furniture." At least that's what my mom always said he did.

"Where is he now?" she asked.

"Uh...my parents are divorced." I noticed she seemed to relax a little when I said this.

"Oh." she said surprised, I guess I see why I mean normal divorced women wouldn't keep there wedding picture on there wall. "So you don't get to see your dad. Very often?"

"Not at all." I said, not being able to make eye contact. I'm not used to talking about my dad, mom stopped talking about him a long time ago and no one else brings it up.

Aiden's head snapped towards me, from the corner of my eye I could see a look of sorrow, or pity, hoping it's the first one. "I'm sorry." she said.

"No don't be, it's not your fault, no ones fault but his." I say.

"You blame him." she said as more of a statement than a question.

Yeah I did blame him, it's his fault, he left mom and he left me before I was even born. Hell yeah I blame that jackass. Hehe, I remember when I found out that another name for a donkey was a jack, or a ass, so a jack ass means a donkey donkey, anyway back to being angry.