Chapter 34

{ Your pov }

I was in England, London, at the moment and some Italian people I met here were going to a party.

"Y/n you coming?" Isabella asked, the italian accent hidden in her voice.

"No, I'm staying." I said and looked back at my book.

"Oh come on Y/n. We've only been out in the city together. Let's get drunk tonight." Paul said.

Getting drunk once never hurt anybody and I haven't been drinking for weeks now.

"Yeah okay. Just let me get ready real quick." I said and sprinted into my room.

I changed my clothes quickly and fixed my hair.

"I'm ready to go." I said and grabbed my jacket.

We drove to this club and after an hour or so I was completely drunk. I needed that.

"Let's go dance." They said and we walked to the dance floor.

I stood in the middle of the dance floor. My feet just didn't want to dance. They had no rhythm.

My mind went back to the night I met Ariana and how we danced. Ariana was such an amazing person with a beautiful soul. She brought light into my life. She made me feel alive every time I was with her. I couldn't just let her go. I won't find someone like her ever again and that's a fact.

"Hey what are you thinking about?" Isabella asked me.

During this whole trip I've tried forgetting her. I've tried getting over her but nothing worked because no matter where I was, I searched for her face in every crowd, in every person. It was pointless trying to get over her. She was someone impossible to forget.

"I need to leave." I said and tried walking out but I could barely walk because of my intoxication.

•••

It was the next day and we were all in my hotel room while I was packing my stuff.

"You sure you're leaving today?" Paul asked me.

"Positive." I answered.

It's been a couple hours later and I found out Ariana was in Toulouse through her instagram posts. I checked my suitcase and the gifts I bought for her. I got her gifts from Germany, Spain, Italy, Albania, Croatia, Greece, Portugal and a few other countries. I grabbed the suitcase and walked to the door of my hotel room.

"Bye Y/n. It's been short but great with you." Paul hugged me.

"I can only say the same." I smiled and said bye to everyone.

I got in my Taxi and he drove me to London's airport where I waited for the plane. I got in the plane and watched a movie. The flight was only about an hour anyway so everything was fine. After I landed I checked into a hotel in Toulouse. Of course she'd be in Toulouse. It was already night so I just decided to sleep.

The next morning I woke up early and got ready. I grabbed the three main gifts and put on some parfume on myself before leaving the room. I stopped at a flower store and bought some cute flowers for her. After doing that I checked her location on snapchat and saw that she was only a five minutes drive away from me. I got inside a taxi and the driver drove me. There she was, walking with two big shopping bags in her hands and sunglasses on.