Chapter 53

{ Ariana's POV }

"Hi, Court." I smiled and hugged Courtney.

"Hey." Courtney hugged me back.

"Where's Y/n?" She asked.

"I don't know. She said she has to study." I told her.

"She's not though." Courtney said and I looked confused at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Ariana, I suggest you check 21's story more often." She told me and I grabbed my phone.

They were at a club, and Y/n was on a few videos, but she wasn't doing anything bad, well except lying to me.

"Did she think I wouldn't find out?" I asked.

"She probably knew you were gonna find out but she also knows that she can easily gaslight you." Courtney said and I looked at her.

"Seriously, Courtney?" I asked.

"What? It's really fucking obvious, Ari. She makes you the bad guy in every situation. Like imagine you cheat and you blame the other person for not forgiving you. Like what the fuck?" Courtney said.

"When you say it like that it does sound bad, but she had a point." I told her and Courtney's eyes widened.

"Oh my fucking- you can't be serious!" Courtney yelled and I sighed.

I went on Instagram again and saw that 21 posted a new story. Y/n was tagged on it so she has to appear somewhere.

{ Courtney's POV }

Ariana was looking at her phone and suddenly her phone dropped. I looked at her and all the color had been drained from her face.

"Ari?" I asked.

Her hands flew to her mouth and she fell on her knees, starting to cry loudly. I hadn't seen her cry like that in a while.

I kneeled down next to her and tried to talk to her but she wasn't responding. She just kept crying, trying not to make a sound but failed miserably at that.

I picked up her phone and saw that she was on 21's instagram account so I figured that she saw something on his story.

I scrolled through the videos until I saw a video that Y/n was tagged in, I almost screamed.

Y/n was getting a lap dance by a fucking whore. And the way Y/n touched that woman's body told me that she was enjoying it.

But that wasn't everything. Once that woman was done, she straddled Y/n's lap and grinded on her while Y/n kissed her neck.

This seriously wasn't the Y/n we all knew. She wasn't into strip clubs and bitches. She would've called this behavior cringe.

I let Ariana's phone down carefully and hugged her. She cried even louder this time.

"Why? Why me?!" Ariana cried into my chest and it broke my heart.

"It's okay." I whispered and kissed her head.