Chapter 54

{ Your POV }

Courtney fucking Chipolone just punched the shit out of me.

I yelled in pain as I took a few steps back.

I'm sure I just heard my nose fucking break.

"Oh my gosh! Baby, are you okay?" Ariana asked after she ran over to me.

"No! She just broke my fucking nose, Ariana!" I yelled as I held my nose with my hand that was covered in blood by now.

"Don't yell at her or I'll break it twice." Victoria said.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my nose continued bleeding.

"Wait, sit down, baby." Ariana said and grabbed my free hand to pull me to the couch.

I sat down and she made me hold my head back.

"Vic, get her some tissues please." Ariana said as she sat down next to me.

"I'm not getting shit for her!" Victoria said and I groaned in pain.

"Oh my fucking- you guys are fucking impossible!" Ariana yelled as she ran to get some tissues.

"Here, baby. I'm back." She said and carefully put my hand away.

Her face twisted at the sight of my broken nose.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but your nose looks horrible." She whispered and I smiled lightly.

She cleaned my nose and held it with some tissues until it stopped bleeding. Victoria eventually felt bad and brought me some ice.

After everything calmed down, Ariana looked at me with a pout.

"I'm sorry, baby." Her eyes filled with tears.

I felt so bad actually. I did so many horrible things to her and here she was nearly crying for me because I got hurt for something I deserved.

"No. I'm sorry." I said and put my hand on her cheek.

I caressed it gently with my thumb as she leaned into my touch.

"I'll be right back, baby." She kissed my chin before getting up with Courtney following her.

After two minutes they came back.

"I'm sorry for punching you, Y/n." Courtney said and I was about to accept it before she continued talking.

"I'm not actually sorry. Ariana made me apologize. You deserved it, you're a fucking bastard." She said.

"Courtney, what the fuck?!" Ariana yelled.

"It's okay. She's right." I said.

"You know, I actually liked you. You're so funny but oh wow, you are the most horrible person I have ever met." Courtney said and I nodded.

"I agree." The three other girls said at the same time.

"You guys are fucking horrible. I'm sorry, baby." Ariana told me but I shook my head.

"They're right, baby." I smiled at her slightly and her eyes filled with tears again.

Ariana shook her head and hugged me.

"Let's go to the hospital, baby." Ariana said after she pulled away from me.

The car ride to the hospital was mostly quiet and Ariana's four friends went home.

"Come on, baby." Ariana grabbed my hand and we went into the hospital.

{ Ariana's POV }