Chapter 39

{ Ariana's POV }

I woke up to the view of Y/n's beautiful face. I couldn't sleep well because I kept worrying about her. She was in a really bad place.

While I thought about her, time passed by and she finally woke up. She smiled at me and kissed my nose. I loved when she did that. I sat on her lap and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning baby." I said and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Morning babe." She said.

She put her hands on my waist and turned us over. She kissed my neck and placed kisses all over my face.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

"Not much. You?" She asked back.

"A little. We should have breakfast." I suggested and she agreed.

We did our morning routine and went downstairs. I was walking behind her so she was in the livingroom before me.

"What the actual fuck?" She asked loudly.

"What's wrong ba-" I stopped myself when I saw five adults, including Liam, and two children.

"Oh my God." I whispered.

I thought it was her family.

"Let's go Ariana." Y/n said and softly pushed me towards the door.

I looked behind and saw her mom following Y/n with her eyes. Why couldn't she just get up and say something to Y/n? What a bitch.

"Here." Y/n handed me my jacket.

"Thanks." I said.

"Where do you wanna eat?" She asked coldly but gently at the same time.

I don't know how that was possible.

"Let's go to that one coffee shop babe." I said and kissed her cheek.

She immediately calmed down and smiled at me.

Since she drove with only one hand on the steering wheel, I played with the fingers of her free hand. She had two rings on and it was hot.

We finally arrived and walked into the small coffee shop. A blond waiter came to ask us for our orders.

"Hey gorgeous. What do you want?" He asked me and licked his lips causing me to roll my eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Y/n asked and stood up.

She was so protective. It was so hot.

"Her." He pointed at me with a smirk.

It didn't even make sense.

"I'm not in a good mood bro." Y/n warned him.

I got up and stood next to her. He ignored her, instead he walked closer to me and put his hand on me. My mind went back to Ricky. It was scary.

"Aight bro. That's enough." Y/n took her jacket off and punched him causing him to stumble back.

"Oh my God Y/n stop!" I told her but it was like she was blacked out.

I would be lying if I said it wasn't hot but it wasn't good. They were just fighting and he hit her eye and lip pretty badly. That's when I didn't find it hot anymore.

"Hey! What's going on here?" An older man, who probably was the manager, asked and parted them.

Y/n's nose and the side of her eye wouldn't stop bleeding.

"We wanted to have breakfast and this disgusting motherfucker touches her." She explained angrily.

I don't think she even acknowledged the fact that she was bleeding.