Chapter 41

{ Your POV }

It's been a few days later. I was in my apartment playing 'Warzone' when I suddenly heard the doorbell. I was in the middle of a round so I wasn't gonna open the door to whoever was there. I continued playing and then my phone rung.

"Hello?" I spoke without checking the caller ID and put my phone on speaker.

"Y/n, where are you?" It was Ariana.

"Home." I said.

"Then open the door, what the fuck?" She sounded confused.

"Yeah wait. I'm playing." I said.

"Oh my God, are you for real?" She asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked her back.

"Are you really gonna make me wait outside your apartment door until you finish?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"How long is that gonna be?" She asked, the annoyance clear in her voice.

"I don't know like 10 minutes maybe." I told her.

"10 minutes? I'm not gonna wait 10 minutes for you to finish that game." She said.

"Okay." I shrugged.

I knew she would even wait an hour if she had to. She just groaned into the phone and hung up. I finished the game and even won. After I finished I walked to the door and when I opened it Ariana was waiting in front of it with her arms crossed and two bags in her hands.

"Here. I hope your food is cold." Ariana said and pushed one of the bags into my arms.

I smiled at her and welcomed her in.

"I knew you would be waiting out here." I said.

"Only because I didn't know what to do with the food." She lied straight up to my face.

"Mhm, whatever you say shorty." I smiled but she just rolled her eyes at me. It was cute.

"Did you at least win?" She asked once we put the food on the kitchen counter.

"Yeah." I said and put my hands on her waist.

"Good." She said and wrapped her arms around my neck.

She got on her tiptoes and I leaned down so we could kiss.

"I hate you so much." She whispered against my lips causing me to smile.

"It turns me really on when you say that." I said and she slapped my chest.

"You're disgusting." She fake-gagged causing me to laugh.

"Let's eat." I said with a laugh.

We sat down in the kitchen and ate our food while we talked about our day.

"Oh I want to show you something super cute." Ariana said while we were eating.

"Go ahead." I smiled.

She pulled out her phone and scrolled a little.

"Paparazzi took pictures of us the other day where I fell on my ass and you chased me. They came out like yesterday and some fans posted them." She told me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Well the pictures are cute. Not the fact that they took them." She said and I laughed.

"But the pictures are so cute, right?" She asked with a dreamy look on her face.

On one of the pictures she was on the ground and I was kneeled down next to her, in another one she was running with me chasing her, in another one I was smiling at her because she was being childish and in the last one I was holding the door open for her.