Chapter 45

{ Ariana's POV }

The next morning I woke up on Y/n. She was sleeping peacefully with her arm wrapped around me. I decided to not wake her up and go back to sleep considering it was 5a.m.

Only half an hour later and her alarm woke us both up though. I pulled away slightly so she could turn off her phone.

"Morning baby." I smiled.

"Hey." She yawned and kissed my forehead.

Y/n got up and went to the restroom to brush her teeth and take a quick shower. Not long after and she was back. She was only in her underwear and walked to the closet.

"School?" I asked and she nodded.

"Can't wait until I finally graduate. I'm done with this shit." Y/n said and I smiled.

"I know, it's tiring." I said and she nodded.

She grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie.

"Look okay?" Y/n asked.

"You look good baby." I said and got up to brush my teeth.

I only brushed them so I could kiss her. I was gonna go back to sleep after she left for school anyway.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her neck as she wrapped hers around my waist.

"I love you." I mumbled before getting on my tiptoes and kissing her.

"I love you too shorty." She smiled after we pulled away.

I gasped and slapped her shoulder playfully.

"When are you gonna be back baby?" I asked.

"At like 5p.m. I have some after school thing to do." She said.

"Shoot, that's almost 12 hours without my baby." I whined and she smiled before kissing me again.

"We have 40 minutes left before I actually have to leave. You should go sleep though." She said but I shook my head.

"I'll sleep when you leave." I said and she smiled while nodding her head.

We walked to her kitchen and she made herself a bowl of cereal since I didn't want any.

"When are you graduating baby?" I asked her.

"This is my last year finally. Ima be done in May." She said and I nodded my head.

We continued talking about how stressful school was for her until she had to leave.

"I have to leave now baby." She said and I nodded my head.

"Okay." I pouted.

"We'll carve pumpkins later okay?" She asked and I nodded my head with a smile.

"I love you. Make yourself home." She said and kissed me.

"I will, thank you." I smiled and kissed her again.

She walked to the door and before she left I called her name one more time.

"Y/n!"

"Yeah?" She turned around.

"I love you." I smiled.

"And I love you." Y/n smiled back before leaving for school.

I went back to her room and turned on the TV, silently praying that the day would go by fast and May would come fast too.

Not even 10 minutes into spongebob and I fell asleep.

{ Your POV }

I was walking to my locker to grab my stuff for history class. To my surprise the hallway was empty. Well until someone came. I turned around and saw Bella walking to my direction. Her locker was right next to mine.