Chapter 56

{ Your POV }

It's been a week since Ariana and I broke up and I would be lying if I said I wasn't miserable. Right now I was high out of my mind, I haven't been to school all week.

I haven't heard from Ariana either. She hasn't posted anything, I didn't text her friends either.

Every day without her felt like a month. I was a mess.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on the front door.

I ignored it until my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Open the fucking door, Y/n." Abel said impatiently.

I hung up with a groan and rolled off my bed, falling on the hard floor. Somehow I managed to get up and walk to the door.

"Damn, who the fuck are you?" Abel asked.

"You're absolutely not funny." I said, letting him in.

"What do you want?" I asked him and walked into the kitchen.

"Y/n, you're fucking ruining yourself over a girl." He said.

"If you've come here to teach me something, you can just leave already. She's not just any girl. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. And I fucked it up. I would say this is well deserved." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"You won't come far in life if you think like that."

"My God, Abel. What the fuck do you want?" I asked.

"Don't talk like that to me, Y/n. I know you're on drugs and shit but lower your voice." He said and I furrowed my brows.

"No, I'm very much sober now, thanks to you. Why are you here?" I asked again.

"Because I wanted to see how you are." He said.

"You could've just texted me. You seen me now, can you leave?" I asked.

"Dude, I don't want to fucking talk to you right now. Leave." I said when he didn't answer.

"I ain't leaving." He said.

"Bro what the fuck? Fucking go." I pushed his shoulder and that caused him to push me away.

"Don't touch me like that, Y/n." He said.

"Then listen when I fucking tell you something, bruh." I said.

"Whatever dude, bye." He said and I slammed the door behind him.

I don't know what took over me but next thing I did was call Ariana. She picked up immediately.

"Hello? Y/n?" She spoke confused into the phone, a trace of worry hidden in her voice.

"Hi, baby. I miss you." I said and tears filled my eyes immediately.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" She asked.

"Please take me back. I changed." I said, obviously under the influence.

"Y/n/n, please... Don't call me anymore." She said, her voice trembling.