Chapter 50

{ Your POV }

After our talk on the stairs, Ariana and I decided to go on a walk. She looked much happier and I tried to act as happy as I could but I was anything but happy.

Every time my hand slipped away slightly, Ariana strengthened her grip. She was trying to keep us together so hard but I knew, it was only a matter of time before it was all over.

"Paparazzi just took pictures of us." Ariana said but after I heard those words I forgot them again.

"What?" I asked.

"Paparazzi just took pictures of us. Holding hands." She told me and I sighed.

"And now?" I asked as I let her hand go.

"I don't know." She said and I simply nodded, putting my hands in my pockets.

We called her driver who drove us to her place.

"Good night." I said as we stood in front of her door.

I could see how she was contemplating whether to invite me in or not. But she decided against it, good choice because I wouldn't have stayed anyway.

"Good night." She got on her tiptoes and pecked my lips.

I sent her a tight lipped smile before walking to my car. I could feel her eyes on my back as I walked to my car. I knew she hoped that I would turn around one last time but I didn't.

It was the next morning and I woke up to Ariana sending me an Instagram post.

liked by 1

liked by 1.245 people

usweekly Dating rumors of Ariana Grande and Y/n Payne return after the supposedly couple was spotted on a walk, holding hands and smiling. Is Y/n the mysterious person that Ari has been posting lately? Follow us to receive more updates.