Shouldn't have shown that...

You finished eating your breakfast shortly later. A knock could be heard as Kyle stood to get the door. Alex giggled and cooted closer to you. "I think someone has a crush on yooou~" she whispered. You shook your head. "No he don't. Plus, I don't even exactly know if I like someone myself." You stated. A few minutes later, Stan, Kenny and Cartman came walking in. Cartman kept looking at you suspicious. "How are you feeling girl~?" Kenny flirted. "Better...I just don't get why Wendy was thinking I was stealing Stan..." You said sadly.

Kenny hugged you from behind. "Awe, its alright...she's a b*tch anyway.." Kenny said. "Hey...(y/n)?" Stan asked blushing a bit. "Can..you do something...like..with the ballet?" You stood up. "Yeah..what do you wanna see? I'm also not the best you know..." She scratched the back of her head. "Well...can you do a leap?" He asked. You nodded. "Yeah..I can..." You said.

Everyone scooted away and made way for you. You blushed as Alex giggled. You ran and did a perfect leap in the air, with your arms in front of you. You landed and turned around to see shocked faces. "Told you I suck..." Kyle shook his head. "No you don't...that was...amazing!!" He exclamied. "Whatever you say..." You murmured.

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

You ran across the building with Alex in your bag. You looked down to see people crowding in on a little girl. "Thats Karen!!" Alex yelled. You raced down and stood in front of her. You didn't know, was that some people were watching from above

Mysterion's P.O.V

I watched as Skybreaker protected Karen. I was angry at myself, because I did!'t get there first, but also grateful that she was there to protect her. She soon defeated the gangers and took Karen. "Dude she has your sister!!" Toolshed said. I raced after Skybreaker hoping she wouldn't hurt her. Maybe she can't be trusted.

Your P.O.V

I ran with Karen and put her in my bag with Alex. They were both so small and light, it was nice and easy. She smiled as she started to trust you. "We are taking you home. You should be safe there." Alex told her. "T-thank you.." Karen said shyly. You saw a ninja star fly by your face. "stop running!!" You heard a voice. "Skybreaker...its the Coon and friends!!" She said worried. "I'll protect you Karen!!" She yelled and shielded her from the ninja stars. You ran faster and soon saw her house.

You shot an arrow in the air as it stuck in a tree. You dropped Karen off quickly on the porch and climbed the rope that was tied to the arrow. You looked back and saw mysterion glare up at you. "We are not done here!!!" He yelled. You pulled the arrow out and leaped to the house roof. You then jumped from roof tobroof Mysterion watching you. You saw the look on Toolsheds face. It was shock and confusion. Then it hit you. You just did a ballet leap. Like the one you showed them earlier.