Skybreaker

Alright, so this will be short, cause I am only what Skybreaker looks like and such. You all know your first names, (I would hope...) And hair color and length and all that. ALSO THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT!

SO TOMORROW MORNING AT 6AM, I AM LEAVING TO GO TO FLORIDA. THAT MEANS NO UPDATING WILL BE GOING ON! i will be shooting a small movie with friends (not something in theaters, but will maybe be in YouTube.) Also I dont want any comments on here saying I need to update. Again, I'll be on vacation. And tbh, getting comments saying 'update' after I literally just published something...kinda gets annoying. I know people want more, but I just updated. Now, if its been weeks without one, then send me a message or something. Maybe I forgot or something. I can't spend my whole life on this one book. I have other things to do too...I'm not mad, just saying it gets a little tiring.

Also hey, if you have anything suggestions for the book, message me! And I might do a Q and A after I get back. Would anyone even participate in it? Alright I'm pretty sure most of you skipped this just to get more details of Skybreaker so here you go.

Clothing: Black shoes, pants,and long shirt. Black cloak with hood to cover hair. Black mask to cover eyes. No skin showing except around the mouth.

Weapon(s): Carries small daggers, arrows, and katana. Also has a grappling hook so she can zip line around and help get to higher places.

Accessories: Green backpack to carry Alex around in. Has straps so she doesn't accidently fall out. Has a side pocket to hold daggers. Keeps snacks in there for Alex as well. Daggers are there for Alex in case they get into big trouble.

How to keep Identity safe: she claims she likes to cosplay her favorite super hero, Skybreaker. It keeps her safe because lots of the kids in school think she is great. No one has been able to figure out that it is her though. They just know she's a girl.

Why she fight crime: She was bullied at her old school, so she became Skybreaker to help other kids. It then grew into he actually fighting people with weapons. She enjoys helping out, and fighting for justice. She doesn't plan to stop until she dies.

If you have any more questions about Skybreaker or Alex, message me here! Unless you wish to message me on Instagram, the user is sailor.emmychan. just let me know who you are. Until then, see you in a week! And just a reminder I DID NOT come up with the name, remember I just thought of making a superhero story from this song. seriously, can anyone else imagine Skybreaker running on the rooftops against the Coon & Friends? okay I'll let you all be BYE!