School is back

(Y/n) woke up with little Alex with her. She snuggled up close to the wall with the blanket. You got up and dressed and went down stairs to cook. Soon, little Alex came down the stairs. "What's your name?" She asked rubbing her eyes. "(Y/n), but you can only call me that when I'm not dressed up. If I am say 'Skybreaker' ok?" You smiled as you gave her some toast and an egg. She ate quick and got up to get her coat. "Today after school, I'll take you shopping, see what you want and stuff." She laughed and smiled then looking up at you. "Thank you...(Y/n)." You picked her up and hugged her. "Anytime." You put her down and she ran to get a little book. You still had your baby/little kid stuff somehow. You decided to give it to her for the meantime. You wrote a note about what happened. She ran down minuet later. "Ready!" She said and you went for the door. They walked until they got to the bus stop with the boys. "Who is that?!?" Cartman yelled. "Shut it fatty, it's a little girl who was lost, I'm taking her to school, then taking her to find her home." You lied. She ran up to Stan and said her name. "My name is Alex!" She said in a sassy tone. He laughed with Kenny at the tone of her voice. Stan picked her up and examined her. "You look familiar." He noted. She smiled. "Hi Stan!!" He looked a little shocked. "(Y/n) told me!! And your Kyle, Kenny and Fatty!" She smiled as everyone laughed but Cartman.

~~~~~~bus ride later~~~~~~

You walked in the school and opened your locker. To show a bunch of human kite pics as long with coon, tool shed mysterion and more. Even your self, Skybreaker. "Wow, you like them?" Stan asked. "Yup! They are all really cool!" He smiled as so did the four boys. (Authors note: you don't know the boys identity. So u have no idea they are superheros.) "Oh, you like him?!" Cartman pointed to Skybreaker. "Yeah, I even heard he saved a little first greader or something." You knew it was a girl in kindergarten, but if you knew all the details, they would suspect. You also knew you were a girl. "The Coon doesn't like him you know." Kyle said. "Really? They should. He's like a ninja." You shut your locker and went to class.