Chapter 26

what is thiiisss?! iM aLiVe?! im honestly surprised I havent gotten any comments telling me I need to update. Unless in the Quick Update chapter i said not too. I don't remember what it says lol. anywho, i'll make a list on whats been going on with me

•state testing is this month

•my art teacher is talking shit about me behind my back, then tells me to my face that she cares about me

•i started watching Voltron: Legendary Defenders

•i finished Voltron: Legendary Defenders

•i once again made another book. Its a Lance x Reader. Lance is from voltron.

•im going to a Green Day concert 2 days before school starts

•im friends again with someone, which makes me happy.

•im going to pennsylvania rn for the weekend.

i hope you guys can forgive me for taking so long. I honestly hope when you see the notification that I updated appear on your phone or laptop or whatever, you guys get excited to see me not dead lol.

and hey, if yoyr reading this, since i took so long to update, comment something you would want to see from me. or just express how happy you are lol i dont care. alright, sorry for rambling. Lets get on with this! WooHoo!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~your p.o.v lol~

"(Y/...(Y/n)...(Y/n)!" I groaned and held my head. I looked up and saw Kenny, Stan, Kyle and Cartman. I tried to sit up, but Kenny forced me back down. "You can't be moving around to much. Just lay still," My vision was still blurry from when they attacked me. "Wait..Alex!" I yelled and shot up. My head was killing me but I forced myself to stand. Kyle and Stan had grabbed either side of me, and tried to get me to lay back down. "(Y/n) calm down! We'll get her back! Do you know what happened?" Stan spoke to me, as tears started to roll down my face.

"They...they stole her! They took her from me! She can't be by herself! They're gonna hurt her! Let me go already!!" I started to scream and thrash my arms around, trying to loosen the boy's grip. Cartman then came over and held me back along with Kyle and Stan. "(Y/n), you need to calm down. This isn't going to help anything," Kyle spoke softly, trying to get me to stop,

After about 5 minutes of trying to get away, I tired out and slumped in they're grip. They had then let me sit on the floor after knowing I wasn't going tk go off on my own. All I could do was sob, and try not to think the worst about this. "(Y/n), are you okay now?" Kenny sat in front of me, trying to get my attention. All I did was stare down at the floor, ignoring him. "(Y/n)," He tried again. I continued to ignore him. "(Y/n), come on," I silently cried more, not answering him once again. "Fine, be that way," I soon felt a strong hand on my chin, forcing me to look up at him. Not long after, he slammed his lips onto mine.

My eyes widened, as more tears fell down my face. I slowly kissed back, forgetting about the other three boys behind me. The blonde boy pulled away and looked me in the eyes. I blushed bright red, realizing what I had done. "Can you tell me what happened?" He asked again, and I mumbled out a response.

"T-This man..barged into the house and he grabbed me and...slammed my head into the counter. Two more men held me down as the first one threw Alex in a bag and took off. Once the first man left, the other two left as well. Then..I think you knocked on the door. After that you walked in and saw me. You were trying to see if I was okay. I can't remember anything after that," Kenny nodded, and stood up. I turned around and saw the three boys glare at Kenny. "I'll see if I can look into this. I would stay the night here and watch after you, but I can't-" "I'll stay," Kyle shot his hand into the air and offered to stay here with me. "Alright then," Kenny sighed and kneeled down in front of me. He talked quietly, so that no one else could hear him. "I'll make sure Alex comes home safe. I'll do everything and anything for you, my princess," Kenny grabbed my hand and kissed it, before standing and leaving. Cartman was right behind Kenny, and Stan stood by Kyle still.

"(Y/n), if anything happens you can always call me," Stan smiled down at me, and I nodded. He said goodbye to Kyle, then left the house as well. I sniffled as I stayed sitting on the floor, not wanting to be bothered. I felt heartbroken. I feel like a mother whose baby was just ripped out of her arms.

Kyle sighed and sat down beside me. He turned and picked me up, and held me in his arms. I leaned my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "She's okay, I know it," I looked up at the jewish boy, his voice startling me. "We're gonna get her back, don't worry. She's alright," Kyle rubbed my back as I tried to even out my breathing still. "Try to sleep, if you can. You're head  still needs to recover from before," I nodded, forgetting about the pain in my head. He stayed quiet, as he rocked me, trying to get me to sleep. It didn't take long though. Once I calmed down, my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 961

i updated off my phone, so there may be a few errors. I hope you enjoyed this!! I'll try to be quicker next time.