The Other Heros

The Coon meeting

"Ok people!,We need to put an end to Skybreaker!",The Coon yelled. The Human Kite didn't feel well. He felt like he knew Skybreaker. "What would (y/n) say?" Toolshed asked. The whole Coon gang loved her. Literly. They were in love with the (h/c) girl. They all had hero lockers in cartmans basement. His mom didn't mind though. "Never mind what she says, we gotta protect her!!" Shouted the Mosquito. "We know that, but who is Skybreaker??" Pondered Toolshed. "Well, It has to be someone in school, let's set up a board like Professer Choas did." The Coon said. Human kite and Mysterion set the board up. "There now let's spy on her." Mysterion said. And off they went

Skybreakers p.o.v

Skybreaker flew through the air with Alex in her pack. She did flips as Alex squealed in excitement. Aje soon stopped as she felt a presence. "Skybreaker? Your scaring me." Alex said with big eyes. Skybreaker turned fast and brought out her ninja stars. She through one on another roof. Human kite jumped out. She threw another down at the ally. The rest came out. "Dude you almost hit us!" The Coon shouted. Mysterion came from above and put his arm around you. Toolshed took away Alex. "SKYBREAKER!!" She screamed. "Who are you?" The Coon asked. No reply. "SKYBREAKER WON'T ANSWER ANY THING!!! HE HAS TO BE A SECRET!!!" Alex yelled. "Quiet girl!" He snapped. "We are the only heros here. Don't interfere." Mysterion let go. You never answered. Toolshed threw Alex on the ground. You ran to her and picked her up. "She special?" Human kite asked. You nodded. You hugged her tight. "You seem familier." He said. You looked at him. "Mind if I tag?" You thought a moment. Alex shook her head yes. You waved for him to follow. It looked like you were flying through the city. Human kite followed. "Dude this is awesome!!" He yelled. His watch went off. "I got to go back, I will see you later." He said. You smiled but no one could see it. He was a cute kid.