They turned?!?!

You went to the bus stop with Alex on your back. "Hey guys!" You laughed and looked at Cartman. He looked frustrated. "You ok?"  "NO! NO ONE AGREES!! NOT EVEN SKYBREAKER!!" he shouted. The boys looked angry. You looked shocked. "I mean, I'm sure he wouldn't." He laughed. "....ok? And why are you mad again?" Alex jumped down and went to Kenny to talk to him. She just made friends with Karen.  She jumped around when she heard stories about her. (Karen is sick) "So what does Skybreaker not agree on?" You questioned. "Well, I heard that The Coon tried to befriend him, and he ran off!!" He yelled. "Ok?" You said and went to stand go stand by Kenny. "(Yyyy/nnnn)??? Can I go see Kaaaarrrrrriiiiinnnn?" Alex asked smiling. "Isn't Karen sick?" You asked looking at Kenny. "Mrrph mrrph mrrph mrrph mrrph mrrph." (She isn't sick anymore but mom kept her home in case.) "Well I don't care. Does Kenny?" He shook his head. "Alright then go ahead." She jumped up and down. "YAY I'M GOING TO KAAAARRRINS! I'M GOING TO KAAAARRRINS!" She sang. You and Kenny laughed. They boys looked at Kenny with a look but he just flipped them off. "What?!? What's wrong?!?" You said laughing again. "Kenny! You!!" Kyle stopped himself. "Never mind." He said blushing. Soon, the bus came.

~~~~~~~~~~lunch~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat down with your school lunch. The boys soon came to sit with you. Craig's gang even joined. "So (y/n), what do you usually do after school?" Clyde asked. "Uh, I have ballet after school." (Your not a wuss, this will lead to something later in the story and I take it.) "Oh well I can take you~" he flirted. "And we can do some stuff later~" Cartman punched his arm. "DUDE REALLY FU** OFF ALL YOU WANT TO DO LATER IS GO SHOE SHOPPING!" He yelled. "Mrrph mrrph mrrph mrrph mrrph mrrph mrrph." (I was gonna see if she can help me with the girls later.) "Oh. Well I'll take you shopping for shoes later." You smiled. "Maybe, but Kenny wants to hang and Alex needs a ride. So I was gonna walk her." He frowned. "Alright then." The bell rang. You got up and left with the boys.

~~~~~~~~after school~~~~~~

You stopped at your locker and opened it grabbing folders and crap for no reason. You didn't have homework and mr.garrison was having a fit about mr. Slave. "(Y/n)!" Someone yelled. You turned to see Wendy. Wendy looked so pi**ed off. "Hey are you hitting on my boyfriend?!?!" She shouted. "No! What are you talking about?!?" You looked completely shocked. You were too. "ALL HE TALKED ABOUT WAS HOW IT WAS COOL YOU TAKE BALLET!!" She punched you in the face. Your nose started to bleed. And your eye started turning black. "Ow!" Stan and his gang came walking down the hall. They ran to your aid. "DUDE WENDY WHAT THE F*CK?!?" Cartman screamed. "SHE IS TRYING TO STEAL MY CRUSH!!!" She yelled. And punched you in the gut. You fell to the ground and shut your eyes. It hurt so bad. Then at some point, you blacked out.