They get what they want.

Kenny: Alex wants to stay the night.

(Y/n): thats ok she can :)

Kenny: alright then, feel better

(Y/n): I will.

You were texting Kenny about Alex when Kyle came down the stairs. "Uh....time for bed.." Kyle said. "Ok then!" Kyle gave you a blanket. You thanked him and he ran up the stairs. You laid down for a while and then heard a window open. You got into your bookbag to grab your coustume. You ran to the bathroom and changed. You opened the door and ran out. You grabbed black cloth and covered the patched eye. Hopefully they wouldn't notice. You were on the roof tops where a note flew past you. It hit the wall beside you. (The door thing where u get to the roof) you went up too it and grabbed it.

Your surrounded. ~mysterion

You turned around and saw Coon & friends. Coon came behind u and held a claw to your neck. Mysterion approuched you. "Why are you running?" He asked. You didn't answer. "Why won't you speak?" He asked. You handed him a note. It read,

You will know my identity.

Also,

Why do you want me to speak? ~skybreaker.

He nodded. "I can see why. Why can't we know?" You shook your head. "Alright so-" he stopped. "Coon let her go." He demanded. "She will run." He answered. Mysterion nodded. "Are you a girl or boy?" He asked. You handed another note.

Why do you care?

"To see if we want you on our team."

I don't want you.

"Why not?"

You shook your head.

"Where's your side kick?"

She's not my side kick. She helps me. She is the hero.

"You don't wanna call her that?"

No. People who say that, makes it sound rude.

"Ok. We need you to join us. We feel your very strong. Exactly what the Coon & friends need."

You shook your head.       

I work alone. Surly you all know how I feel?

"Yeah I know. But you work better with teammates."

You shook your head again.

"Ok I'm done with him." Cartman let go of you. You stepped back but Mysterion grabbed your hand. "At least tell us your gender." You thought a moment. You ran and left a note on the roof. Mysterion picked it up as everyone crowded around.

I am a girl. I go to your school. Why do you need me so bad? All I ask of you, if you hurt my little hero. You will all die. Each and every one of you. Each and every night. ~Skybreaker