Chapter 22

I'm done trying to come up with titles n0pe. and I did this off my phone no one is allowed to complain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Cartman's P.O.V~

I watched in horror as Skybreaker fell. I covered my mouth and realized that she committed suicide. I couldn't watch. I stepped back and ran off, feeling guilty for doing that. I just killed an innocent girl. I drove this hero to death! I don't know how I'm going to explain this at school tomorrow.

~Next Morning~

I woke up early, and got dressed and ate breakfast real fast. I couldn't sleep last night, knowing me and my friends drove this girl to suicide. Not even just her, there was a small kid with her too. I killed two people! Realizing I just killed a small child along with Skybreaker, made me run to the bathroom and puke.

"Eric?! Do you need to stay home from school?!"

"No mom. I'm fine."

I walked past her and out the door. Normally, I would have stayed home, but I needed to tell the guys this.

"Hey, Cartman!"

That voice.

She isn't Skybreaker after all.

She's alive.

I walked up to (Y/n) slowly, not looking at her. I then wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in for a hug. I didn't care how the others reacted. I was so certain that this (h/l) (h/c) haired girl was gone. But she's not. She's right here in my arms.

"Get away from her fatass!"

"Yeah dude, she doesn't want to see what you had for breakfast on your shirt."

"Are you okay, Cartman?"

I looked down at her and into those (e/c) orbs that I love so much. (everyone's taller than you, shorty. [its okay cause I'm shorter than Levi Ackerman so there you have it. {If anyone knows who that GORGEOUS HOT man is, I love you} ] )

"Yeah yeah...I'm fine, just...needed a hug...only from you.."

She laughed and looked up at me. Her smile I swear could revive every dead person out there. Before I could stare into her eyes even longer, Kyle pulled me away and pushed me into the snow. I didn't care though. I was so happy that it wasn't her.

"Hey, (Y/n)? What did you do? There's scratches all over you."

"These? Heh. I just fell down a couple stairs and tripped a lot yesterday. I don't know what came over me!"

I stood up and brushed the snow off myself. I looked over at her and Stan was right. There were scratches and scars all over her body. They littered all up her arms and legs. I was surprised I didn't notice it, but there was a large gash on her cheek. If she tried to bandage it, it didn't work.

"So you falling down stairs is going to make gashes on your face?"

"Guess so!"

I didn't believe her. Skybreaker did fall far enough to die, but now that I think about it, she wouldn't have let that happen.