Chapter 21

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I'M INNOCENT I SWEAR

1. it's summer, so i can update more

2. i couldn't update cause of all the stress from school. i'm so sorry

3. it's 1 in the morning. be lucky i'm up this late to update.

4. the most beautiful lovely @MissSoda04 made me this beautiful fan art and i spent 10 minutes crying tears of joy over this.

5. sorry for so many points

6. JFC Y'ALL DON'T WANT ALEX TO DIE i'm getting so many death threats about if i kill her off...

7. @SonSirtruc quit being mean -_-

8. we have to end on a symmetrical number. enjoy the chapter!

You awoke that afternoon, still in Kenny's arms. He was fast asleep as well, so you had to be quiet when you moved. You slipped out of Kenny's arms, now looking around for fatass and Alex. You saw a half eaten waffle on the kitchen counter, wondering who all got into your food. You soon made your way upstairs to see Alex in her room with Cartman, playing with her dolls. You rubbed your eyes as Alex soon saw you. Cartman put a finger to his lips as she nodded,  giggling. 

"Did he tell you a secret or somthin..?"

"Yep! And I can't tell you!"

Cartman rolled his eyes and growled as you looked at them confused. She kept making the 'shushing' sound as she danced around the room. You sat down and Cartman started talking to you. He could tell you were still a little out of it, so he did his best to make everything understandable.

Believe it or not, he had actually really liked (y/n). He would and will protect her from anything. The only thing he didn't like was that he had competition. He knew all the guys liked her as well, so he had to do everything to make sure she liked him best. So if talking to her as if she were a child is what it took, he would do it. It didn't matter if they were in high school or not. But if he played it right... maybe he could find out once and for all if she was Skybreaker or not. Since she just woke up, it shouldn't be to hard right?

"Hey, (y/n)."

"Hnngh....yeah?"

"Do you know who Skybreaker is?"

"Huh..? Yeah yeah I know.."

This was too easy.

"Its-"

"(Y/N) KENNY SAID HE NEEDED YOU!" 

Alex grabbed your leg tightly as she shook you. You tried to comprehend what was going on, before you realized that Kenny needed you. You sighed and got up, forgetting Cartman's question all together. You headed downstairs as Alex smiled innocently at Cartman. She took off to follow you.

When you got downstairs, you saw Kenny laying on the couch, with his eyes barely open. You walked over to sit by him, as Alex followed. Kenny then grabbed your arm and made you lay on top of him. You just snuggled into his chest as he smiled. 

"Why did ya leave me..?"

"I went to check on Alex... and Cartman."

"But napping with me is soooooo much better. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yeah.."

From the top of the stairs, a slightly jealous boy stood there, arms crossed. He didn't like how Kenny was holding (y/n), and didn't like how his question wasn't answered. He watched Alex crawl on top of the (h/c) girl, as she snuggled into her shirt. He sighed as he watched from afar, seeing how hapy you were with him. 

'maybe she just like Kenny more then me...i'll have to change that.'

"See any bad guys?"

"Nope! Maybe you can sleep for once, Skybreaker!"

"I get sleep! What are you talking about?!"

Alex giggled as you walked along the the rooftops. It's been a couple weeks since you've seen your superhero 'friends.' Which relived Alex a lot. She sleeps better at night knowing that there won't be someone finding out their secret. You on the other hand, have been losing sleep. You wake up at night having nightmares of one strange man taking Alex away. That, and your friends hating you for your secret. Some night you don't even sleep because you're sick of the nightmares. Alex hadn't noticed thank god, but now you don't want her leaving your sight. Stan's gang seemed to notice how tired you were, seeing how many naps you take through the day. Stan offers to stay the night to help you sleep better, but that earns glares from the boys and a 'no thank you' from you. You didn't want to drag anyone into your mess of emotions and dreams and problems. You felt bad for even asking Kenny if Alex could come over to play with Karen. He never cared, but you felt guilty for asking often.

"Skybreaker!"

You looked over to see the Coon staring at you. A glare plastered on his face.

"I'm sick and tired of your games! Who the hell are you?!"

You smirked as Alex looked at him, scared.

"Do you think you're just so cool having no one know you?! Do you think you can run around and be all mysterious?! It's not funny! Your games are stupid now! Give up!"

You watched him get angry as you readied as a ninja star. Alex hid in the big backpack as the Coon inched closer. You backed up until you reached the end of the roof. The Coon got as close as he could before shock covered his face. You did the scariest thing in anyones mind. 

You fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading~~