Going home and hanging out

You went down to the kindergarten room to see Alex sitting at a table. "(Y/n)!!!!" She ran up and gave you a hug. "Hey kiddo, how about you grab your stuff while I talk to the teacher. You walked up to the teacher and whispered. "Hey, her parents died last night in a fire...I just want to tell you she's living with me now." The teacher looked scared. "Very well, I'll try not to mention that." You turned to see Alex talking to ike. "Ready?" You asked. "Yup!" Just then Kyle walked in to get ike. "Want me to walk you home?" He asked. "If you want. You should have Ike and Alex play together and you can hang with me." You smiled and he blushed. The two walked home as Ike and Alex were walking ahead of you yelling and talking loud. "Hey (y/n)... Do you have a crush?" "No! I don't have time for those!" You said blushing. You changed the subject to what the best video game is, to saving the living room. You arrived as Ike and Alex were trying to open the door. "Hurry uuuuupppppp (y/n)!" Alex yelled. "Right, right." You unlocked the door and the two raced in. Kyle shut the door and you walked upstairs. He ran to your closet to look for something. "Kyle?...whaaat are you doing?" You asked. "Nothing, just seeing if you cosplay or anything." He sat down on the floor. "Yeah I do." You went over and pulled out your Skybreaker outfit. "I cosplay as him sometimes," you put it back and pulled out a human kite one. "Him too. And that's all I have. I'm working to get more." He looked surprised. "Nice collection." Alex than ran up. "(Y/n)? Can we get pizza?" "PIZZA!" Yelled Ike. "Uh..sure." You called your dad and he said it was ok. You ordered. "25 minutes miss." He said. You went back up to see Kyle telling Ike something. He giggled and ran. "Want to tell me?" "No." "Alright." You all ate than they had to leave. You then put Alex in your bed. "Hey, want to go with Skybreaker? On a adventure?" "Yeah!" You grabbed your outfit and ran to the bathroom. You got dressed and put Alex in your pack. You put on a little belt so it would hold her. "Ready?" "READY!!"