Alex

Full First Name: Alexandria

Nickname: Alex

Middle Name: ???

Last Name: Axroy

Birthday: October, 16th

Age: 5

Hair Color: Blondish-Brown

Eye Color: Change. Blue to Green

Hair Length: Short. past ears, above shoulders.

Accessories: None. Occasionally will wear a pink hair bow.

Hobby: Sewing up small stuffed animals

Lives: With (y/n)

Parents: Deceased

Siblings: Deceased

 Other Family: Deceased

Past:

Alex smiled as her dad lifted her high into the air. She giggled as her mother and older sister and brother watch. The sun was setting, as they all cleaned up the picnic they had earlier that day. It was nice and warm out, but not sweltering. It was the perfect temperature that evening. This was one of Alex's first memories. As she got older, she  remembered happy memories. Until she turned 5. That's when she learned the world wasn't so nice.

Alex woke up two days after birthday. She smiled as the sun shone through the small window. She had walked out of her bedroom, passing the lonely room that belonged to the 10 year old boy. Her brother, named Peter, had died of a 'sickness spell' as her sister explained. Peter died a couple months before Alex was 5. Ever since then, her family got in a lot of fights. Her mother and father fought, and whenever Alex got scared and ran to her sister, she pushed her away. Alex felt very alone. When Alex was searching her mother's room for something to do, she found lots and lots of different felt. She had found different threads and needles, and found two scissors under her bed. Alex took all of it to her room, and decided to make  small stuffed animals. She had seen her mother sew before, so it wasn't difficult for Alex to figure out. When her mother saw that Alex had stolen her felts, she beat her with her father's belt. Her sister, Marissa, had watched from a far. Alex pleaded for help, but Marissa turned away with a glare. Ever since then, Alex never left her room. She got to keep the sewing things, however.

Alex had sat on her floor after grabbing two poptarts from the kitchen. She was sewing up a small little bear to put in Peter's room. Normally she wasn't allowed to go anywhere near the room, but she would sneak in every now and then. After she had patched it all up, she tip-toed to Peter's room. She placed the bear on his bed, with his two other animals she had made. An elephant, and a lion. She was walking back to her room when Marissa got in the way.

"Where the hell were you?!"

"I...I was getting breakfast for myself."

"Bullshit! You were in Peter's room again! Mother said to stay out of it! Get out of my fucking site you pig!"

Even if Alex got yelled at by everyone, she loved them all very much. She knew they loved her...right?

A month after her birthday her parents went insane. They would often speak to themselves and mumble something about 'death.' Even Marissa thought it was weird. Soon enough, the next week her father tried to cook. He 'accidently' had started a house fire though. The mother tied her two children down and the father, then tying herself to a chair so she would be burned too.

"Isn't this fun guys?! Family Bonding!"

Alex's father shrieked as her mother laughed. Marissa had passed out from the smoke as Alex cried for help. After a couple tries she managed to loosen the ropes on her wrist, then untied her feet. She ran quickly to Peter's room to get his, now 5, stuffed animals. She stuffed them in a bag and bolted for the door. She had run down the streets, trying to find the police. As she came across and alley, a couple gang members had crowded around her.

"What are you doing here all alone, little girl?"

"We should bring her to boss!"

"No, we kill her first!"

Alex felt tears run down her face as the closed in on her. She prayed she would be safe, and to her luck, someone found her. A person, dressed in all black with tons of  different weapons on them. There were arrows, swords, ninja stars, small knives, and she saw a grappling hook on her side. She had said nothing, as she pulled out a blade.

"We aren't scared of blades! Come at us!"

The person had shoved the sword into the one man's chest, showing the other two that they weren't playing. The had run off, leaving Alex and the stranger alone. The person put the sword away and held their hand out. Alex grabbed it, now noticing she was a female. She snuggled up against her as she took off into the night. The lady had gotten into a fight with some other boys, but she lost them while she ran away. After she sat down, Alex was able to get a good look at the girl.

  "Skybreaker....I know you..your famous here. I'm Alex, and I'm 5 years old!"

"Where do you live?"

Skybreaker had removed her hood to show her full face now.

  "Nowhere. I ran from home because it was on fire. My mommy and daddy were inside and rushed me out," Alex half lied.

"Let's go check the house." 

After the longish trip there, the police had shown up to a dark building. Skybreaker landed safely as she approached the police.

 "Oh! Skybreaker! We are very sorry to say that no one survived in the house. We know a little girl ran off though to get help, but she never came back. Poor folks never to see their child again."

  "MOMMY!!!!....NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" 

Alex burst into tears as she screamed. She would never see her family again. Even if they treated her like crap, she still loved them. Skybreaker held the little girl in her arms.

   "...I have no one...." 

 "That's not true..you have me. I'll take care of you."

The boys soon found Skybreaker again, now yelling at her for, 'being in the way, and not being a real hero. She was a hero! She saved Alex!

   "She's famous to everyone here!! The students,police,parents just listen tomorrow!! They will never forget her!!"  

The sun started to peak out, and Skybreaker took off, taking Alex with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i know a lot of people wanted a description of Alex, so here it is! If you have anymore questions, please message me! I'll the same for Skybreaker, except probably no past. Since Skybreaker is, You! ^.^ so i hope you enjoyed the small story for now, and i'll see you guys in the next chapter! I'll leave you to decide what she looks like after this!